What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith from everyone’s second favourite club in 2003 to absolute hated club in 2021:

roofromoz

First Grade
Nah Franze hogs them all

"Pass to Rooney on your left hand side..."

hqdefault.jpg

The Predictor

Juniors
That goes a long way toward it I reckon. The mannerisms of players - especially when winning.

I can’t find anything to like about Luai. Respect his ability - yeah I do. There’s no one else in the panthers side who is truly despisable for mine, but he is. And that carries itself into the view on the team as a whole.

Some people may call it confidence, youthful exuberance… others like me simply see a twat.

We will see if this twat helps his team win a comp on the weekend and earn some respect for what he does on the field, as opposed to the way he loses it for the way he carries on..
Something not quite right about Luai, a very very odd “man”

The Predictor

Juniors
What makes them cocky or arrogant? Because Crichton patted a bloke on the head 9 months ago?

Personally I think it's f**king great that players want to play for the club, their teammates and their area. It's great to have some sort of tribalism in the game again.
Backstreet Boys, who play a little footy👍

roofromoz

First Grade
Ah so that was you who came up with that! I remember someone either here on LU or on the old Panthers Forum posting that line and matching it up to the Musical Youth classic.

Well played 👍

Don"t think it was me who did that. But it was a chant a few of us in the Eastern Grandstand (back in the Penriff's Army days) used to do in frustration everyone Franze took the tackle with an unmarked Rooney to his left

JamesRustle

First Grade
Luai strikes me as the kind of kid who, back in high school would've started shit while the teachers' back was turned and then when caught in the act would've blamed somebody else. I get "Jonah from Tonga" vibes about him...
I'm not getting the blackface vibes from Jerome.

Das Hassler

Bench
I don't get the stuff about Luai...just comes across as a guy happy to be living his life to me...can't say the same for some others over there but cant understand what the issue is with him that i'm missing.

Latest posts