What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers Jersey Flegg/NSW Cup 2022 Discussion Thread

Original Name

Juniors
The issue as indicated in my post is towards broadcasting. Usually reserve grade gets to be seen as a curtain raiser before first grade. But for

some dumb reason, they have an hours break between both games.
The women's games are on ages before the mens too? Why doesn't this excuse apply to their crowds and number of viewers?
QLD Cup is on ch9
NSW Cup should be too
I abosutely agree it should be on somewhere. Gem or an extra channel at least. Having one product that's more popular than the other just results in the one with more viewers being pushed. It's just captislism. The billionaires in charge of nine and Fox don't give a shit about "wokeness" or whatever buzz word people use. It's just money.

There's a reason they didn't let it grow slowly and massively expanded it straight away. Want to milk it right now.

Iamback

Coach
The women's games are on ages before the mens too? Why doesn't this excuse apply to their crowds and number of viewers?

I abosutely agree it should be on somewhere. Gem or an extra channel at least. Having one product that's more popular than the other just results in the one with more viewers being pushed. It's just captislism. The billionaires in charge of nine and Fox don't give a shit about "wokeness" or whatever buzz word people use. It's just money.

There's a reason they didn't let it grow slowly and massively expanded it straight away. Want to milk it right now.

Both QCup and NSW Cup start at the same time so shouldn't be too hard

Murraymob1

Juniors
The play the balls by penrith are way slower than the night fix that and we roll on to win .one of those games where it is a straight out arm wrestle

snickers007

Juniors
3 absolutely butchered tries in that second half. And another correctly disallowed.

The Katoa misses a sitter of a FG at the end of Extra Time 1. Certainly making it difficult for ourselves.

Latest posts