What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Stadium Crowd

QldPanther

Juniors
I was there last weekend from Brisbane and I tell you--- Panther fans --- you can make a lot more noise than last weekend. We may be down but we arent out.

You better yell the house down against the Storm!

QldPanther

Juniors
We even made bigger noise in 1991 when we were winning games or in 2003! Just something isnt right

*Sandy*

First Grade
There were quiet periods and it did seem the ground needed Scotty to rev us up a bit ... but i guess it's where you sit. You sit with the noisemakers and it seems to go on all the time but move away from them and you note how quiet the stadium can be at times. I find it depends on the game too if they are winning convincingly and playing magnificently then the noise is there. If it's a nailbiter and the boys are on fire, again the noise is there.

AdamH

Juniors
There was a woman sitting behind who yelled the loudest I've ever heard. Thankfully she was a Penny Panthers girl but my eardrum was blown by halftime :lol:

panthersballboy

Juniors
I'm in the western grand stand as well and it is very quiet there. The chant goes up every now and then but always dies off very quickly.

Latest posts