What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v parradontmatter

murraymob

Coach
How do they look?
Being a trial players are coming and going .It will hard to gauge .but Salmon may be a Smokey for center .Who knows he has always had the talent and being cut by parra May give him the hunger
Conversion good Penrith up 6 nil

murraymob

Coach
Penrith in again up 10 nil

no sure if it’s me but every year these guys across the board just get bigger and bigger lol

WestyLife

First Grade
Being a trial players are coming and going .It will hard to gauge .but Salmon may be a Smokey for center .Who knows he has always had the talent and being cut by parra May give him the hunger
No worries. Just keen to see how the individual players look after the pre season. Get an idea who's looking good etc

murraymob

Coach
28 min in Penrith score
Up 16 nil
I don’t have a programme so don’t know a lot of them but when it goes wide we look good
I think the guy who passed for the try was Turuva we look good for centers

franklin2323

Immortal

Not having Arthur as his coach will help his career

Latest posts