What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v roosters

Murraymob1

Juniors
Back to what really matters club footy.There are only 3500 tickets left for the game.We are heading for another full house
The rooster will come at us hard .But a win is awaiting us .The song will bellow out after the game .Go the mighty panthers let’s put them to the test go the mighty panthers

Fangs

Coach
Roosters are seriously desperate to win. They'll do it dirty if they have to. Would rather give the halves a rest before JWH belts one of them around the head.

The Realist

Juniors
The only players who might need a rest are Yeo and maybe Martin. After SOO1 other clubs had their backs, backing up 2-4 days after the game! Most clubs forwards also played after 3-4 days.

Barring any niggles or real exhaustion I would have them both playing, though I might be tempted to have one or both of them start on the bench or if on the run on side, having significantly reduced minutes.

maple_69

Bench
Scary thing for everybody is that Nath just delivered his first truly dominant game of the year. So did To’o. The side is gradually building. With a bye next week, I’d go full strength and see what 7 confident Blues and a host of proud Kiwi/Pacific Islanders can do.

mxlegend99

Referee
Scary thing for everybody is that Nath just delivered his first truly dominant game of the year. So did To’o. The side is gradually building. With a bye next week, I’d go full strength and see what 7 confident Blues and a host of proud Kiwi/Pacific Islanders can do.
Our guys havent had anything on the line until Origin 2. Origin 1 was a big game but a loss didnt end the series.

I think our best is being held back until we need it. Can't play at 100% intensity for a full season. Yet so far we haven't needed it. One close loss largely due to Kikau copping friendly fire and screwing up our pack rotation. I mean we're dominating the competition with one of the worst benches in the competition.

Sime_11

Juniors
Everyone plays this week - those not playing Origin 3 get their week off with the Bye.

those who play origin 3 get the week off when we play the Tigers on Sunday 17 July - the one game we can afford to rest players before our final charge towards September

Iamback

Coach
Martin has burnt out the last 2 year so rest him. Give Yeo a rest too. Pull Nathan and Luai at halftime

Not sure interchange's allow to pull both halves off. Maybe bench one to replace the other so it is just one interchange.

Burn out is the concern now. Especially with our difficult run home

Smug Panther

First Grade
Not sure interchange's allow to pull both halves off. Maybe bench one to replace the other so it is just one interchange.

Burn out is the concern now. Especially with our difficult run home
Martin has badly crashed the last 2

Whino

Bench
When the draw was done at the start of the year. This had the makings of a good clash between both sides.
How brainless is it to schedule this match 5 days after Origin. I would rather this match was round 25.

betcats

Referee
Wish there were some highlights or something.

There are but he only features on one play the one where he was run down but set up a try after taking a kick and making a linebreak breaking some tackles. But fox sports do a round up of each nsw cup round and he was mentioned along with his numbers, 240 metres, linebreak, linebreak assist, try assist and a few tackle breaks. Not exactly a game that gets you dropped from NSW cup.

WestyLife

First Grade
There are but he only features on one play the one where he was run down but set up a try after taking a kick and making a linebreak breaking some tackles. But fox sports do a round up of each nsw cup round and he was mentioned along with his numbers, 240 metres, linebreak, linebreak assist, try assist and a few tackle breaks. Not exactly a game that gets you dropped from NSW cup.

I can't see them on nswrl or Panthers. That sounds pretty good backed up by his game for Samoa.

betcats

Referee
I can't see them on nswrl or Panthers. That sounds pretty good backed up by his game for Samoa.

They are somewhere definitely was shared on Panthers twitter last week but yeah he is doing well enough that its hard to imagine he has been dropped from cup based ob his form. Injured or sick or something else.

WestyLife

First Grade
They are somewhere definitely was shared on Panthers twitter last week but yeah he is doing well enough that its hard to imagine he has been dropped from cup based ob his form. Injured or sick or something else.

Definitely good news and I trust you know your stuff. As much as others are ahead of him at the moment I do still believe he has so much potential.

Latest posts