What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v roosters

Murraymob1

Juniors
Be interesting to see how Manu goes in the halves for the rooters .Personally I think we can shut him down better in close.but at last check only 3000 tickets left .Big crowd certain

mxlegend99

Referee
Be interesting to see how Manu goes in the halves for the rooters .Personally I think we can shut him down better in close.but at last check only 3000 tickets left .Big crowd certain
Hopefully he hogs it like he did for New Zealand. Let him run for 400 metres if he's not going to let anyone else play.

WestyLife

First Grade
Saturday 9th July Panthers V Dogs NSWRLTV.

That took some searching. Surprised Staines got chased down like that. Otherwise nice to see him try and genuinely bust the line.

Vs Roosters we should be right. They'll probably be more desperate than most though seeing as they can only afford a few more losses before missing the 8 for the first time since 2016 (I think). We have too much quality though.

chrisD

Coach
Crichton should concentrate on not getting flat out beaten 1 on 1 this week as become his recent habit.

Fangs

Coach
No shame getting burned by Ponga. Its the one thing he does consistently every week.

Fangs

Coach
If you're a forward maybe, if it's an isolated thing maybe.

Should be an easier assignment tonight if Manu plays 6 like he did last time at Penrith. He might even be up against Momorovski.

Crichton is passing the ball a bit more now so I know deep down you are happy.

chrisD

Coach
Should be an easier assignment tonight if Manu plays 6 like he did last time at Penrith. He might even be up against Momorovski.

Crichton is passing the ball a bit more now so I know deep down you are happy.
Well Momo is one of the players that rounded him this season, but yes you're right it won't be Manu so it should be an easy night.

Crichton passing gives hope, but it's been against the Knights and Warriors and their defensive lines only know retreat. I think all his handful of try assists have come against those two teams, which sort of says it all.

But there is time before the final and so hope, the Roosters left defense is pretty shithouse and so a convenient minor step up from the Knights/Warriors. Momo or the other average guy, Crichton has a good opportunity tonight to dominate on both sides of the ball.

snickers007

Juniors
Crichton passing gives hope, but it's been against the Knights and Warriors and their defensive lines only know retreat. I think all his handful of try assists have come against those two teams, which sort of says it all.

This is a sad indictment of Critta's shortcomings as an elite center.
Yes he's had some spectacular, game breaking moments - but he's never dominated a game start to finish.
And while his defence is pretty good, when he misses, it costs us.

Unfortunately this season he's just kind been there. Not great, not terrible. Just there.

Fangs

Coach
This is a sad indictment of Critta's shortcomings as an elite center.
Yes he's had some spectacular, game breaking moments - but he's never dominated a game start to finish.
And while his defence is pretty good, when he misses, it costs us.

Unfortunately this season he's just kind been there. Not great, not terrible. Just there.

And in the Origin side. I didn't think he was in the kind of form that warranted selection at representative level. Same with Liam Martin but thats just the way it goes for successful teams.

No matter what playing at that level should make them better players.