What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

soc123_au

Staff member
Young blokes make dicks of themselves on the piss while breaking no laws. Who could have dreamed up such a thing.

The trophy stuff is pretty poor form, but hardly a hanging offence.

Tyrone May is a dick, welcome to 2018.

Some of the comments in here regarding Cleary's daughter are a whole lot more merkinish than f**king with a trophy.

Chippy73

Bench
F**k the panthers disrespectful little brats

I feel sick in the stomach just seeing on the news what the assturds did to the trophy

I’m furious and if I was a panthers supporter I’d be burning my jerseys and demanding the club sack the d**kheads that did this
lol are you Skeepes alt account?

skeepe

Immortal
Another day, another investigation into the scummiest club in the land - this time because it appears some of Nathan Cleary’s mates jumped the border illegally to go to the grand final.

Nothing surprises me with this bloke or this club anymore.

soc123_au

Staff member
F**k the panthers disrespectful little brats

I feel sick in the stomach just seeing on the news what the assturds did to the trophy

I’m furious and if I was a panthers supporter I’d be burning my jerseys and demanding the club sack the d**kheads that did this
Your tears are even more delicious post premiership. It burns you bad doesn't it?

Exsilium

First Grade
Off Season in full swing it seems.

Journalists doing their best to hit the shock quota before we retire NRL for the Summer.

Debt Clock

Juniors
Paul Kent throws savage shade in today's paper at the Panthers, love the cartoon too!

Here’s Paul Kent.

Latest posts