What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

wittyfan

Referee
This made me fkn lol-

Mitchell Moses - 2019 Dally M Halfback of the Year
2019 World Nines - Australia
2021 State Of Origin - NSW Halfback
Why are these facts laughable?

I hope the NRL take a looooooong time in re-engraving The Chin's Clive Churchill Medal.

Iamback

Coach
PREMIERSHIP winning teams aren't often well liked by opposition fans. Look, I'm not too happy with some of the judgement of some of our players off the field and like most I'm happy that a bad egg has been let go but I've also been lapping up people's unhappiness, moaning and begrudging of our success. Get a life or don't get a life and keep moaning it doesn't bother me.

People getting cut over the petty stuff are the best ones

AJB1102

First Grade
Personally if my best mate just got fired over a social media post I wouldn't jump on social media. Supporting your mate is good, but I also think that support can/should be a personal thing. But I'm North of 35 so don't understand why young f**kers today do a lotta shit.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
3 actually……

good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Meth

Staff member
Personally if my best mate just got fired over a social media post I wouldn't jump on social media. Supporting your mate is good, but I also think that support can/should be a personal thing. But I'm North of 35 so don't understand why young f**kers today do a lotta shit.

I agree and I also am north of 35. But the fact is, a lot of young peoples lives are lived through their phones. It would have been better for everybody if Cleary didn't post what he did, but he did, and its not that odd that he did considering his age.

Debt Clock

Juniors
Great football team, but seemingly full of shitty people.
Good to see the "people just hate success" being used to defend shitty people's behaviours.
Yep what great guys Gallen and ET were. One pleaded guilty to taking drugs while the other cheatEd on his wife with Paul Mellor wife great club. Plus the club cheated the salary cap. Shit club.

Debt Clock

Juniors
Went to pick my grandma up today but she was in the toilet doing a “Penrith“ so I had to wait out the front for 30mins
What about Parramatta cheater the salary cap two years in a row and still finished last. The whole board was sacked due to corruption.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
This thread reminds me of that jim jefferies bit where’s he trying to come up with flaws about his wife to psych himself up for an argument lmao.

“F***ing Kate. Who the f*** does she think she is, f***ing… keeping the house nice? F***ing bitch. She left that plate in the sink. That was a f***ing nightmare. I remember that. Oh, no, that was me. I did that. But she cleaned it up, and that’s enabling, and that’s f***ing bullshit right there.”