What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith's sides to play the Rabbits

EzyG

Juniors
Jun 05 - Here are Penrith's sides to play the Rabbits at Telstra Stadium on Friday:

NRL

1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Michael Gordon, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Nick Youngquest, 6. Peter Wallace, 7. Craig Gower (c), 8. Joel Clinton, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Frank Puletua, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Nathan Smith. Interchange (from): 14. Brendan Worth, 15. Junior Moors, 16. Tim Grant, 17. Paul Aiton, 18. Geoff Daniela

Jersey Flegg

1. Justin Apthorpe, 2. William Isa, 3. Chris Ward, 4. Chevvy Penehoe, 5. Jared Searson, 6. David Georgiou, 7. Nathan Pill (c), 8. Brendan Hlad, 9. Shanan Wood, 10. Charles Enosi, 11. Brad Goodwin, 12. Joseph Paulo, 13. Michael Leeds. Interchange: 14. Sam McKendry, 15. Shane Blackett, 16. Lancen Joudo, 17. Guy Hodgins, 18. Micahel Mate, 19. Joel Orton, 20. Brad McMillan, 21. David Rota

Premier League Vs North Sydney - Saturday June 9 - North Sydney Oval

1. Jarrod Sammut, 2. Liam Campbell, 3. Liam Georgetown (c), 4. Jade Williams, 5. Matthew Forwood, 6. Brett Firman, 7. Craig Trindall, 8. Matthew Bell, 9. Masada Iosefa, 10. Bryan Norrie, 11. James Nightingale, 12. John Nuumaalii, 13. Jamie Theoharous. Interchange (from): 14. Wayne Bond, 15. Andrew Pearn, 16. Alex Ranieri, 18. Chevvy Penehoe

Source:panthers Interactive

We really have a strong looking lineup. Looking forward to this friday, don't go Kenny. Youngquest to have a blinder, very reliable last friday night.

Go Panthers!!!

Kilkenny

Coach
EzyG said:
We really have a strong looking lineup. Looking forward to this friday, don't go Kenny. Youngquest to have a blinder, very reliable last friday night.

Go Panthers!!!

Do you really mean it. IF you do I won't go.

The Kilkenny clan are putting on pressure on me to take them.

Fibroman has texted me indicating his intention to go to Telstra.

It's a real dilemma, maybe my hoodoo only extends to the SFS?

That's it, I've decided. I am there with bells on.

Two points here we come.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Our bench looks great. Worth and Grant have really come into their own in the last few games. Moors is developing one of the deadliest offloads I have ever seen. Aiton is slowly getting back to his best although I wouldn't mind if he was the one dropped and Daniella remained on the bench.

The backline looks sensational and would be the best backline Penrith has had since Girds, Fats and Roberts left us.

Gower and Wallace are really starting to gel in the halves.

Our forwards are all in good form and seem to have gotten over their case of dropsies.

Looking forward to a good performance but the way Penrith are, I am a bit nervous about this game.

MattJ

Juniors
I dont know wether to be supremely confident or absolutely sh*tting myself at the prospect of this game. I have never seen such an unpredictable team as the one you guys have this season. Either way, we're both desperate for a win, goodluck and heres hoping for a good game!

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Artie is also a confirmed starter with a trip to Kings Court after the game.

Latest posts