What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

McLovin

Staff member
Whoever left their driveway gate open and let some big ass velociraptor/dog out of their house this morning as i was walking past...

Customers who clearly have the right money, but give you more anyway. Example, a guy spends $20, he opens his wallet to get the money out, and there is clearly a 20 dollar note in there, but he gives you a 50 instead.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Customers who clearly have the right money, but give you more anyway. Example, a guy spends $20, he opens his wallet to get the money out, and there is clearly a 20 dollar note in there, but he gives you a 50 instead.
I'm the complete opposite, I'll always try and help the shopkeeper if I can... i.e. is something's $10.05 and I only have a $20 note, rather than force 9.95 change out of them, scrounge for a 5 cent coin so they can just give a $10 note back.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I'm the complete opposite, I'll always try and help the shopkeeper if I can... i.e. is something's $10.05 and I only have a $20 note, rather than force 9.95 change out of them, scrounge for a 5 cent coin so they can just give a $10 note back.

greatest-american-hero.jpg

Didgi

Mystery shoppers. f**k you head office, f**k you. If you want to know about our service, get your incompitent arses in here yaselves.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mystery shoppers. f**k you head office, f**k you. If you want to know about our service, get your incompitent arses in here yaselves.

Lol...dude, if you're good with customers mystery shoppers aren;t a problem...

McLovin

Staff member
When i was about 15 and working at maccas, a mystery shopper came in and chose me. We had a '60 seconds service' rule...twas not pretty...

Yeah, but you don't have the right money. I get annoyed when they have the right money, but give you overs.

adamkungl

Immortal
Speaking of, me and a couple of mates are bringing back the term 'ace'. As in, "man, that flick pass by Marshall was so ace!". Only problem is I'm not sure it was ever in tbh

half

Coach
Speaking of, me and a couple of mates are bringing back the term 'ace'. As in, "man, that flick pass by Marshall was so ace!". Only problem is I'm not sure it was ever in tbh
before you do anything like this, you should consider whether it's going to make chicks more or less likely to have sex with you