What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Matt Preston’s. There is something awfully dodgy about him. He’s my pick to have a Crime Investigation Australia mini series done about him.
Wearing a cravat is a dead giveaway. Is he trying to hide something? Did he try to neck himself and keeping the scars out of view?

Don't get me started on George Colambaris or whatever he's called. I'm sure the merkin has Tourette's.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The wannabe megalomaniac dictator known as Mark Fitzgibbon from NIB.

We all know where you fit a gibbon. Or would you prefer a mandrill?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Brett Finch, getting so sick of seeing his ugly mug on the points bet ad that keeps on popping up on my main PC and blocking me from logging in through there 99% of the time, couldn't stand him when he was at the Roosters and hate him even more now.

horrie hastings

First Grade
The merkins at BP St Peters who put the petrol up to $ 1.71.9 a litre 3 days ago yet the local at Erskinville Rd still has petrol for $1.31.9 a litre.

40 cents a litre difference.

Latest posts