What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Whino

Bench
To be fair, is there such a thing as an illegal wet market?

Yes, usually exotic animals sold underground. Things you wouldn't even dream of harming let alone eating. Some markets operate in plain sight, depending on how stringent authorities are.
I had a friend who use to live in Thailand. He use to live a street away from one.
It was a shoe shop at the front of the shop. With the wet market out back.
He couldn't work out why he kept seeing people come out with small parcels wrapped in brown paper. A funny way to wrap shoes he thought, until one day he asked.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yes, usually exotic animals sold underground. Things you wouldn't even dream of harming let alone eating. Some markets operate in plain sight, depending on how stringent authorities are.
I had a friend who use to live in Thailand. He use to live a street away from one.
It was a shoe shop at the front of the shop. With the wet market out back.
He couldn't work out why he kept seeing people come out with small parcels wrapped in brown paper. A funny way to wrap shoes he thought, until one day he asked.

Oh, I was being facetious. Lived in China for five years and the so-called 'illegal' wet markets operate with impunity, especially in southern China where the exotic animal trade is a big part of the economy.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
George pell, with a 2x4....wrapped in razor wire....lit on fire mick foley style.

He will walk straight back into employment now as well while millions recently unemployed watch this bullshit at home

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The small child next door that has daily marathon tantrums that can last 6-7 hours to the early AM. The screaming would be the ones you would expect from somone that was tied to table and slowly been cut to pieces

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The small child next door that has daily marathon tantrums that can last 6-7 hours to the early AM. The screaming would be the ones you would expect from somone that was tied to table and slowly been cut to pieces
That's a serious issue. They need to seek professional help.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whichever genius on the Microsoft team decided unrequested system updates at 5 am was something I might like. 57gb Fallout 76 download interrupted at 40gb to go.

Bazal

Post Whore
Union lawyers. All of them.

Lawyers are often entitled dicks. Union lawyers make them look like humble and generous people.