What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perth Reds Super League Jersey

Buddah

Juniors
Hiya peeps,
I'm only new to this forum and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction? I'm trying to track down a Perth Reds Super League Jersey in good to excellent condition. Am happy to pay good money depending on the condition. Any help would be apreciated. Cheers everyone.:sarcasm:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good Luck! There is a few pre SL (95&96) jerseys come up for sale but never seen a SL one for sale. Not even sure if they released them for fans?

telstracup-per-kearns.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
They must have been on sale at one point, as I have -in the past- seen the odd person walking aound in one. Seen much more 1995 'Cash Converters' jerseys out and about though, and much more frequently.

All I can suggest is eBay maybe?

beave

Coach
you could buy them, all SL teams jerseys were on sale back in the day, I have a cowboys one that is f**king disgraceful.

Buddah

Juniors
Ok thanks guys, I guess i'll just have to keep an eye out and maybe get lucky. If anyone hears of something, could you please let me know as I am happy to pay a spotters fee ;-)

Nuke

Staff member
Righto mate. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya, however I rarely see one anywhere, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Good luck!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Why are you after these monuments to Super Greed Buddah? This may be a silly question given your avatar but Im curious why someone would want anything to do with SL

***MH***

Bench
Why are you after these monuments to Super Greed Buddah? This may be a silly question given your avatar but Im curious why someone would want anything to do with SL
Probably for the same reasons why people collect Nazi memorabilia. SL was a nostalgic period of RL in Australia.

axl rose

Bench
Of all those horrid Ribot league designs Perths actually looked alright. For some bizarre reason most clubs jerseys also had an identical matching template with a rival club. Raiders/Broncos. Warriors/Penrith etc nice one reebs

Perth Red

Post Whore
wow good find, first time I've seen one!

Might put a bid in, for historical purposes I'd love to have a shirt from all the Reds incarnations. This is the only one I'm missing!

Buddah

Juniors

Apart from being a collector of Australian Rugby League Memorablia, I actualy liked the Super League days for all of its good and bad points. And you have to admit, the NSWRL, ARL and NRL certainly had alot of good and bad points, even in todays game. But hey, i'm a fan of Rugby League......I just enjoy footy.

Buddah

Juniors
wow good find, first time I've seen one!

Might put a bid in, for historical purposes I'd love to have a shirt from all the Reds incarnations. This is the only one I'm missing!

Don't you go outbidding me no ya hear, lol. For something this rare, what do you think it'll go for (to give me an idea of a limit, lol)?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't you go outbidding me no ya hear, lol. For something this rare, what do you think it'll go for (to give me an idea of a limit, lol)?

If I was you I wouldn;t bid more than $50;-)

Come on leave it for a WA RL fan!