What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

MugaB

Coach
So what's the difference between me critizising trolls like your fellow cult member AFL Red continously posting afl tripe and you complaining about me?
Zero difference, but this is a rugba lieg forum, the constant debate about how far back in comparison to other codes, does get a bit tiresome, its like folks on an aleague forum reading about both NRL and AFL eclipsing them, they would surely not be intrested to want to continue to converse with anyone wanting to promote other codes above them

Maximus

Coach
So what's the difference between me critizising trolls like your fellow cult member AFL Red continously posting afl tripe and you complaining about me?

Here's a selection of your whinging posts from just the last month

No one outside Australia is interested in your sport.

AFL fan goes on a rant.

Perth Pelican AFL reference #40098

I assume Perth Red's favourite game is spending this extra money on teaching their clubs and fans to be better citizens and not racist merkins?

Can Perth Parasite's afl agenda not be moved to the fight club?

f**k off with your afl spam.

But, but the reacha round in Adelaide.....

Who gives a f**k about how much another code is paying for their ripoff product?

A lot of NRL fans around here spend a lot of time posting about a sport they supposedly don't like.

I wasn't refering to you because you are an afl cult member obsessed with spamming this rugby league forum with irrelevant afl rubbish.

I care as much about what a rival code is doing as I do about how much my neighbour earns. Don't care, don't need to know.

First post in days that hasn't promoted your sport.

You gave enough of a f**k to reply with 2 paragraphs of drivel.

I'm sure there's a forum for other codes where you post your shit with like minded mouth breathers. Post there and then rugby league fans won't have to filter through the spam here.

There is a massive difference between 1 conversation and whinging every 2nd day.

Maximus

Coach
Zero difference, but this is a rugba lieg forum, the constant debate about how far back in comparison to other codes, does get a bit tiresome, its like folks on an aleague forum reading about both NRL and AFL eclipsing them, they would surely not be intrested to want to continue to converse with anyone wanting to promote other codes above them

Except the latest whinge he had was about multiple different people discussing magic round and comparing the offer from QLD to the one AFL got. How the f**k is AFL's offer not relevant to whether the one we are getting is good or not?

This is the only place where making like-for-like comparisons is frowned upon, merely because 2 or 3 people don't want to hear it.

Pneuma

First Grade
Maximus is a pompous turd

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Here's a selection of your whinging posts from just the last month

There is a massive difference between 1 conversation and whinging every 2nd day.
Are you f**king normal?

Use the ignore function if you don't like me telling your fellow cult member to stop talking about afl on a rugby league forum.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Except the latest whinge he had was about multiple different people discussing magic round and comparing the offer from QLD to the one AFL got. How the f**k is AFL's offer not relevant to whether the one we are getting is good or not?

This is the only place where making like-for-like comparisons is frowned upon, merely because 2 or 3 people don't want to hear it.
How is it relevant genius? If you want to talk fumbleball take it to an afl forum.

Dark Corner

Juniors
Just read theyve sold over 1million tickets and it will be the best attended women’s sporting event ever televised globally. You can undertand why stadiums/cities wanted in on the action.
Throwing money watching a over blowen event like Women's Soccer.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Talk about rugby league and not afl and none of you will have to be upset about my posts.
You cannot discuss RL without other sports coming up from time to time. It'd be like trying to discuss a single organism without ever discussing their place in their ecosystem and how they interact with other organisms within it. Besides your problem isn't that people are mentioning the AFL, it's that they aren't disparaging the AFL.

It's fine that you don't want to engage with the AFL in any way that could be construed as praising it, but trying to bully others into following suit is stupid.

Pneuma

First Grade
You cannot discuss RL without other sports coming up from time to time. It'd be like trying to discuss a single organism without ever discussing their place in their ecosystem and how they interact with other organisms within it. Besides your problem isn't that people are mentioning the AFL, it's that they aren't disparaging the AFL.

It's fine that you don't want to engage with the AFL in any way that could be construed as praising it, but trying to bully others into following suit is stupid.
You must live in cloud cuckoo land. The gripe is that the whinger from the West endlessly complains about the NRL and finds any fault he can with its administrators. Yet he endlessly praises the AFL but fails to criticise anything about the code. The lies, the racism. You name it. He also deliberately misrepresents data to put the NrL in the worst possible light.
Nobody here thinks the NRL is perfect but the simple fact is the whinger from the West’s relentless negativity is not beyond reproach.
This is a forum open to debate. If he chooses to behave that way we are entitled respond. I cop plenty of abuse here. That’s fine by me. That’s how it is. The whinger from the west knows exactly what he is doing. His motivation is transparent. He cops a lot and deserves it. Defend him all you like mate. Your problem.

siv

First Grade
With GA seating now as expensive

We should just make all NRL venues - western side GA seating - seating on a first come basis - like on hills

Play 3 grades without 45 minute gaps too to encourage people to get there early

If you want a guaranteed seat, you can sit on the Eastern side

With GA seating now as expensive

We should just make all NRL venues - western side GA seating - seating on a first come basis - like on hills

Play 3 grades without 45 minute gaps too to encourage people to get there early

If you want a guaranteed seat, you can sit on the Eastern side

Games arent charity.

If you don’t want expensive tickets, play in bigger stadiums

You must live in cloud cuckoo land. The gripe is that the whinger from the West endlessly complains about the NRL and finds any fault he can with its administrators. Yet he endlessly praises the AFL but fails to criticise anything about the code. The lies, the racism. You name it. He also deliberately misrepresents data to put the NrL in the worst possible light.
Nobody here thinks the NRL is perfect but the simple fact is the whinger from the West’s relentless negativity is not beyond reproach.
This is a forum open to debate. If he chooses to behave that way we are entitled respond. I cop plenty of abuse here. That’s fine by me. That’s how it is. The whinger from the west knows exactly what he is doing. His motivation is transparent. He cops a lot and deserves it. Defend him all you like mate. Your problem.
And we all know that only comes from a gripe he has with V’landys because his town is continuously overlooked when expansion is discussed

Maximus

Coach

Is it? Can you quote Perth Red's post in the discussion about Magic Round that triggered his last whinge that people were discussing something he demands can't be discussed?

You can't pretend it's all about a single person's negativity when that person didn't even post in the discussion.