What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Colk

First Grade

Oh gill that’s the second rugby league idea you have copied

sounds like he’s a fan of tgg

The biggest story out of this is why Adam Peacock is congratulating fumbleball for an idea stolen from RL. He is from Sydney

On your point though if fumbleball make more money out of it then our game how is that a good thing?

Iamback

Coach
The biggest story out of this is why Adam Peacock is congratulating fumbleball for an idea stolen from RL. He is from Sydney

On your point though if fumbleball make more money out of it then our game how is that a good thing?

They are after content pure and simple

Iamback

Coach
So? That is no different to V’Landys trying to create a pre season competition. It only matters only much money you get from these ‘ideas’.

The NRL version isn't set up to make money though, It is about awareness.

The AFL since they signed that TV deal. Has now added an extra Round, Now this..
They need the content.

The money it makes is an added bonus

Comments here are spot on

Some of the stuffed raised here I've said I think the RLPA and the NRL players would oppose. To give you an idea, have a look thru the following. Its the 2020 NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement which, as you can see does include things like limits on training, days off during a game week and many other things. It gives you an idea where our code's players are coming from and are looking at as examples to follow.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Some of the stuffed raised here I've said I think the RLPA and the NRL players would oppose. To give you an idea, have a look thru the following. Its the 2020 NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement which, as you can see does include things like limits on training, days off during a game week and many other things. It gives you an idea where our code's players are coming from and are looking at as examples to follow.

Pistol Pete got a deal yet? players will be catching A cold if he doesn’t get a move on! Shame he didnt take as much time and hard stance on The tv deal.

Wb1234

Referee
H

Hes making fun of the fumblers

most of the comments are league fans

Canard

Immortal

Isn't this a sarcastic piss take?

You know, like the poster that claims to represent Rugby League in Adelaide?

Latest posts