What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Great interview with albo tonight he’s a good speaker

very happy with the ratings and crowds so far

foxtel showing close to 20 percent growth since last year
Bloody hell Albo`s in America doing press conferences on NRL ratings and crowds, that transformational submarine thing is so yesterday, back to the important stuff I guess.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Hahaha I’m getting old

abdo

albo is doing his bit too
You did it the other day as well, so this time I wasn`t sure whether it was deliberate.
I`ll tell you what though, the real Albo was wearing his Bunnies cap when he did his walk around San Diego foreshore the other day before the big announcement was made.
BTW big announcement about submarines not NRL ratings and crowds. ;)

Wb1234

Referee
You did it the other day as well, so this time I wasn`t sure whether it was deliberate.
I`ll tell you what though, the real Albo was wearing his Bunnies cap when he did his walk around San Diego foreshore the other day before the big announcement was made.
I’m losing my mind lol

Mates are sponsors at south’s he was at the first south’s home game after his election win getting on the piss

Wb1234

Referee
Oh youlll like this story I just remembered

when Latham was pm I went to this lunch with him and all the labor heavies bored off my brain

in the papers he was pretending to be a tigers fan (local member from Campbeltown)

i was falling asleep bored senseless when he starts talking about raper and gasnier and langlands so I butted in to confirm he really was a dragons fan

Oh youlll like this story I just remembered

when Latham was pm I went to this lunch with him and all the labor heavies bored off my brain

in the papers he was pretending to be a tigers fan (local member from Campbeltown)

i was falling asleep bored senseless when he starts talking about raper and gasnier and langlands so I butted in to confirm he really was a dragons fan

Mark Latham was never PM. He was Leader of the Opposition.

Wb1234

Referee

Latest posts