What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petrol Prices

IanG

Coach
I think this cartoon sums it all up
070406easterfuelcs.jpg

Jedda

Juniors
I don't know what you guys are paying at the pumps but NZ has just had another price hike of 6cents per litre just this week. Petrol is now on average $11.00 dearer per tank than 3 months ago.

Funny thing I saw today was a station running a discount and the cues lined up at the pumps to still pay $1.569 per litre rather than the $1.619 that the prices jumped to today.

Risa

Bench
Where I live it's currently $1.33, and they say it will get up till $1.40 at Easter. When I was in Sydney on the weekend it was $1.26. We seem to cop it up here, but the country is worse.

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm not too fazed by the prices. I drive my car only a couple fo times a week, and she is the most fuel efficient thing ever :D Even going to Newcastle this weekend shouldn't put much of a dent in my finances :D

Parki

Bench
ummmmm i think u mean rort

just how much did you have to drink last night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

stevo

Juniors
1.20 here in brissy's sthside. I still think that's too much. We got down to 1.05 a few weeks ago. thats one of the few good things about QLD the price of fuel!

John_Travolta

Juniors
IanG said:
It's 138.9 today at the Jesmond 7 Eleven
shell21.jpg

Nice pic :lol:

John Howard went on radio this morning and reckons the price will drop.... Hello ass_wh_ipe, its the most valuable commodity known to man we need it there isn`t enough so they`ll hike the prices thru the roof now watch.