What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pettition

big boppa eel

Juniors
Put your name to this if u want Anderson to stay and board to go, sorry not very computer literate and all I can come up with so pissed and frustrated.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Pointless - the chairman has already stated DA will see out his contract.

If not I will be voting against the board.

Suitman

Post Whore
Pointless - the chairman has already stated DA will see out his contract.

If not I will be voting against the board.

That's exactly right. All anyone has to do is vote the board out if they are unhappy with them. That is of course, if there is a better alternative to vote for.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
I vote for a professional and smooth transition between coaches should it be decided that his contract would not be renewed.

Nikki

Coach
Im voting for the good ol Captain Coach scenario and im giving the job to Hindy!

IFR33K

Coach
I was coming to post a suggestion about a petition.

Surely we as fans and members are entitled to express our disappointment and try to out the board.

This is going to have a huge effect next year. f**k the board, we must act.

Stagger eel

Staff member
any reason why we can't have a petition for Kaye Fitzhenry, gareth Anderson and Grant Jones or they not important enough??

fish eel

Immortal
I vote for a professional and smooth transition between coaches should it be decided that his contract would not be renewed.

x2

and that appeared to be what was in train with the review etc.

Then someone provides Hadley with some info to paint the board in a bad light.

Geeze, wonder where that came from :sarcasm:

cgee221

Juniors
any reason why we can't have a petition for Kaye Fitzhenry, gareth Anderson and Grant Jones or they not important enough??

Spot On Muz.....their treatment was just as disgraceful as what's happening to DA right now. Particularly for the like of Kaye and Gareth who were long serving employees of this club. I miss Aunty Kaye :(

Hellsy

Immortal
That's exactly right. All anyone has to do is vote the board out if they are unhappy with them. That is of course, if there is a better alternative to vote for.

Suity

And thats it, so far there is not anyone that has come forward to do so... not publically anyway...

I have no regrets voting for whom I did, I didn't vote all 3P becoz I liked a few of the originals but there is no doubt our club needed a shake-up from that old stagnent board that had been essentially the same for soooo many years and whom didn't want to change anything. If someone new comes along who will shake up the current lot then so be it, they'll prob have fair game on my vote too....