What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

shadowboxer

First Grade
The raiders and their whinging birch coach Ricky. That red headed flog and rapana flog can bell 🛎️ off as well

Frenzy.

Immortal
Players who can't go 5 mins without spitting. Imagine being tackled face first into 1 of their gollies!
Yes. The Blood Bin is also a nothing rule.

Players have bled all over the field and their jerseys and other people's jerseys before anyone even notices they are bleeding. That's a Mum's rule. The rule would do nothing to stop transmission of a blood borne virus.

Special K

Coach
The f**ken idiot who sits behind me in the ET stand who repeats himself all game every f**ken week. Shut up you stupid drunk merkin.

STAGGS BUMPED OFF TALAKAI. TALAKAI GOT BUMPED BY STAGGS

KURT CAPEWELL CRONULLA LEGEND. CRONULLA LEGEND KURT CAPEWELL

bring back bottles at the football.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The f**ken idiot who sits behind me in the ET stand who repeats himself all game every f**ken week. Shut up you stupid drunk merkin.

FMD
I might have been that cooked last night it could have been me… Then again, I doubt I could have climbed the stairs to ET heaven

DJDL

Bench
The Captain’s Challenge.

It’s a CAPTAIN’s Challenge, not an Anyone Who Disagrees With The Ruling Challenge.

It’s up to the captain and the captain alone. Refs should be instructed to ignore everyone else.

Reece Walsh called one last night.
He got it wrong, but it should not have been allowed.

There was also one a couple of weeks ago where the Dogs challenged one after seeing the replay on a big screen.
Not only was it not the captain calling it, it took over 20 seconds to call it.

I pharquing hate the rule.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ozzi is logging into LU
Just looking to confirm password
Have confirmed password
Just checking to make sure via camera
Have confirmed via camera
Just checking to see how his day is going
Have confirmed he is well
We have a decision

Quigs

Immortal

Just tell Frenzy to shut the f**k up.

What shits me?
When I have to become Winston Wolf.
You don't heed my advice, you think you know better?
Fine.
Now I have to clean up your mess.
"So, pretty please... with sugar on top." Just do what I say and everything in your material world will be fine.
fecking "jazz and blues" festival idiots trying way too hard to think they are stars.
Come back to me on your first fecking foursome. Thats when you know that your star is alight.

What shits me?
When I have to become Winston Wolf.
You don't heed my advice, you think you know better?
Fine.
Now I have to clean up your mess.
"So, pretty please... with sugar on top." Just do what I say and everything in your material world will be fine.
fecking "jazz and blues" festival idiots trying way too hard to think they are stars.
Come back to me on your first fecking foursome. Thats when you know that your star is alight.
Have you had to assist someone cleaning up a murder scene mate?????