What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

Vent, my friend. Stuff the tryhards.
I give them one piece of advice.
Get your cock sucked, do not suck cocks. Even when you are promised that your cock will be sucked if you suck a cock, don't do it.
It's easy for some, not so easy for others.
I never sucked a cock, that's why they always want to suck mine. Go figure.

Chimp

Juniors
The hard plastic that certian places put their products in. You know the ones where U need scissors galore to cut it a mattock to prize it open. Then the plastic cuts your finger

I don't even think it's plastic. It's like soft glass!!
That’s a very good one! I’ll add the sachets that some cafes use for sauces - the ones that aren’t perforated and easy to open, where you end up having to try rip it open with your teeth, and then inevitably get the contents of said sachet everywhere!

Frenzy.

Immortal
The hard plastic that certian places put their products in. You know the ones where U need scissors galore to cut it a mattock to prize it open. Then the plastic cuts your finger

I don't even think it's plastic. It's like soft glass!!

I hear ya. Had a few cuts from that shit. It's usually packets of razors for me.

Chimp

Juniors
I’m going to add customer services from big businesses too.
When you try and deal with things by phone, going through the automated lines, the voice recognition one’s don’t recognise what you’re saying, then you queue forever, and eventually get cut off - it’s impossible to speak to anyone.
So, you then try and use their online chat function - get the robot responses to start with, type out your complaint, then essentially you’re back in a queue waiting for someone to reply, but it takes that long to get a reply, the browser shuts down the chat box and you’ve gotta log back in and start the whole process again…
You can never just speak to someone and get shit sorted anymore!

I’m going to add customer services from big businesses too.
When you try and deal with things by phone, going through the automated lines, the voice recognition one’s don’t recognise what you’re saying, then you queue forever, and eventually get cut off - it’s impossible to speak to anyone.
So, you then try and use their online chat function - get the robot responses to start with, type out your complaint, then essentially you’re back in a queue waiting for someone to reply, but it takes that long to get a reply, the browser shuts down the chat box and you’ve gotta log back in and start the whole process again…
You can never just speak to someone and get shit sorted anymore!
It's all by design. You give up, and they don't have to do anything, no matter how shitty their product/service is. That's capitalism for ya.

shadowboxer

First Grade
15 years ago I walked away from small business and went to work for someone else. Sad day but better for it. The big boys take out the little guys and we just keep rolling on.
Don’t look back is my motto - just move on forward.

sladden road

Juniors
I give them one piece of advice.
Get your cock sucked, do not suck cocks. Even when you are promised that your cock will be sucked if you suck a cock, don't do it.
It's easy for some, not so easy for others.
I never sucked a cock, that's why they always want to suck mine. Go figure.
Oh Bubby..you are on fire sir.