What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF v Sharks

maple_69

Bench
Yeah totally. Tago is still making some bad reads when jamming (less often lately) but I've noticed less of the straight up piss weak contact. That's going to be the biggest threat with a Talakai. Contact one on one close to the line. I don't follow the Sharks enough to know what side their centres are likely to play but hopefully its Alamoti/Garner/Luai defending Talakai. They're not as dominant in contact as the right can be but they'll work together better as an edge to shut it down.

Panther Pete

Juniors
If Tago gets a sniff at either Talakai (bulked up since his full time centre days) or Hiroti, he could have his third rip snorter of the season.
He doesn’t seem to rush out of the line as much lately although he did against the Roosters which led to their line break but fortunately got pulled up for a forward pass.
EDIT sorry quoted the wrong post about Tago rushing out of the line.

Frankus

Juniors
Pumped for this game. If we limit our mistakes and penalties when they are coming out of their own end I can’t see us losing this game. We should win and do so comfortably. Apathy is the only thing that will prevent us from making a fifth straight GF.

MugaB

Coach
Must’ve missed the part where the Sharks had the 2nd highest crowd for an NRL grand final in the past 20 years. Beating all of your grand finals 😂😂😂😂
I never specifically said the sharks were the reason it would be a lower crowd, I just mentioned sharks vs rorters (roosters being the low crowd denominator) but I supposed you are butthurt from that last game vs the cows, were the crowd was piss poor due to the train strike

Kilkenny

Coach
Saw Tago and Turuva wandering into Nepean Square at lunchtime today, looked pretty relaxed.

Had a quick chat with Tago and asked him if he followed the League Unlimited fan form, said he does and went onto to say he is going to make ‘chins’ eat his words tomorrow night.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Just correcting when someone is talking absolutely dribble when they are in fact, wrong.

Gee that chip on ya shoulder must be heavy.

Our forum, our rules.
Excited Sound Of Music GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization