What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield's NSW Team (So funny it deserves its own thread)

Tigger Madness

Juniors
photo_384.jpg

Okay,
Here goes halfwit.

Hayne
Uate
Gasnier
Idris
B Morris
Gidley
Mullen
Gallen (c)
Creagh
Scott
Snowden
Young
Ryan James
Bench
Lewis
Dwyer
Hunt
Merritt

Tigger Madness

Juniors
My first thought was that he was taking the piss, then I remembered he works for the Daily Telegraph and has NFI.

Goddo

Bench
When he does pick for combos he gets it terribly wrong... Giddley at 5/8 with Mullen at 7?

His second row options are strange - Lewis and Creagh are origin quality workers, but it needs more Bird/Watmough tough players in the mix. Why pick Scott if you don't then pick Soward at 5/8?

And if you pick Dean Young at 9 you need to rotate him into the second row about 20-30 min into the game, which means a bench hooker. But why do that when you have 2 good 80 min hookers in Ennis and Farrah available?

On form, how could you pick Hayne ahead of Stewart at the moment - I know he is a crowd favourite and Stewart may have an injury cloud, but geez.

Idris at Centre, aweful. Gasnier could go ok. Needs more Jennings/Lyon though.

He saved his best form though for the Props and the bench... WTF is Merritt doing there? LOL.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wow

Does this guy watch footy at all?

James? Merrit on the bench? FFS not even Knights fans like Gidley in the halves

user_nat

Coach
New South Wales selectors, I hope you are listening.

As a Queenslander this is a team that none of us want to see. Our run would be over.
;-)

eels_fan

First Grade
haha

he's gotta be taking the piss

Mannah is the form front rower in the comp - and that bench??? and those halves?? hell -the whole team is rubbish!

Latest posts