What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phillip Ronald Gould to coach Parramatta?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Remember when Rothfield asked Bennett if he considered coaching NSW:

"Wayne this might sound stupid, but are you considering coaching NSW next year?"

Bennett's reply "You're right Phil, that is a stupid question"

Fire

First Grade
Gus is scum. But Rothfield is worse than Gus. That says a lot.

p.s. I'm hoping to wake up one morning, log into LU, find out Rothfield has drunk too much cask wine, fallen asleep, spewed, choked on his own vomit, and died :pray:

natheel

Coach
I could see this happening. Parra can't get any worse, he goes to coach them and the only way is up. Don't be surprised if midway through 2013 Kearney is sacked and Parra poaches him from Penrith.

God you're an idiot. If he is going to coach anywhere it'll be either penrith or NSW. I can't see him leaving his role at penrith to join us. Plus I don't want him, look what's he's doing with penrith....

Fire

First Grade
^ Didn't even see this post. BM thinks it's cool to be unemployed and an unproductive member of society who posts on LU 24/7. What a waste of life...