What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phins 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Sorry for lateness on this one lads, I've been overseas for work. With the bye this week there is still plenty of time to discuss.

I'll be brief on this one, obviously good and bad again. We seem to be able to score points at will but our defence was awful that game. Very lazy efforts on our own line which kept the phins in a game we should have won by 30. No secret what the focus will be over the bye period.

At least in the last 10 after Manu was ridiculously binned they showed some resolve and got the job done.

3 Walker - get this re-signing done ASAP please
2 Teddy
1 Angus

Big picture time. I know we are all disappointed with aspects of that BUT look at the other contenders at the moment and it's fair to say we aren't the only ones having a bit of a down period. Melbourne just lost to St George and penrith looked awful in wins against parra and Newcastle. I think our best is good enough to win this comp.