What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phpbb critical error

B

bender

Am i the only one who seems to consistently get this message when trying to access the front row?

This problem seems to happen on a regular basis and is starting to get annoying. The problem never appeared under the good old Ninemsn forums. Actually, dare i say it, It never happens over at Worl Grandstand either.

C

CanadianSteve

I think there is a thread in the Site Comments section dealing with the problem. Willow says it's a bandwidth problem and they're going to have it corrected soon.

However, you're right it never happens here. Too bad more posters wouldn't drop by once in a while.

B

bender

I have now been phb'd for 3 out of the last 3 times. Now that i think about it, didnt ninemsn used to have a message that said something like 'this server is maxed out". No longer a problem around here, i guess.

C

CanadianSteve

No, we haven't maxed out in quite a while. :)

But I wonder if it still happens on busy MSN forums like TFS and WORL?

B

bender

It surely cant be just me that gets the constant error, over there. And i find that Grandstand is barely any better. It is particularly frustrating at TFR because once you get that error, it throws out the view all topics feature.

Are there any other predominately RL message boards other than the big two, which might be worth checking out, preferably something similar to what we used to have at this place:D

This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.

Latest posts