What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the score ,Motm,FTS

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
"It wasn't the start to the NRL 2008 season that South Sydney and coach Jason Taylor wanted. The fired up Roosters came out hard early and seemingly attacking Craig Wing at each opportunity, the Bondi boys getting their man 7 minutes in with a low level shoulder charge by Riley Brown that rendered Craig Wing useless after popping his shoulder out of place."

a shoulder charge may have rendered wing useless, but nature rendered brown useless

Dave Q

Coach
Come on, I must have been the closest!!

My footballing fanship has hit new heights

I'll be home next week, Gallop is after some tips!

No sign of Sugar and Newk, obviously waylaid!!

glory glory

Juniors
"It wasn't the start to the NRL 2008 season that South Sydney and coach Jason Taylor wanted. The fired up Roosters came out hard early and seemingly attacking Craig Wing at each opportunity, the Bondi boys getting their man 7 minutes in with a low level shoulder charge by Riley Brown that rendered Craig Wing useless after popping his shoulder out of place."

Ancient history lessons at Bondi.
Today 52 - 12

glory glory

Juniors
SOUTH SYDNEY 52 (N Merritt 3 F Talanoa 2 C Best E Pettybourne C Sandow R Wesser tries C Sandow 5 I Luke 3 goals) bt SYDNEY ROOSTERS 12 (B Anasta J Friend tries C Fitzgibbon 2 goals)

Dave Q

Coach
Sugar, I had a discussion with our man today.

We are still all go for next weekend mate.

Theres somebody else whom we might get to meet, that i am trying to arrange, but I have to keep his identity secret atm.

Glad to see you made it home in one piece.

Day two of the four day hangover, worth every throb and ache.

The whispers around the club today is that no-one should think that we arent up for another absolute corker next week.

Our first home game in 2009, with the side pumping, fair dinkum, it will be massive.

And I think that it is amost complulsory for members to attend!

Sugar

Bench
Sugar, I had a discussion with our man today.

We are still all go for next weekend mate.

Theres somebody else whom we might get to meet, that i am trying to arrange, but I have to keep his identity secret atm.

Glad to see you made it home in one piece.

Day two of the four day hangover, worth every throb and ache.

The whispers around the club today is that no-one should think that we arent up for another absolute corker next week.

Our first home game in 2009, with the side pumping, fair dinkum, it will be massive.

And I think that it is amost complulsory for members to attend!
Looking forward to Friday Dave
Sorry for the lack of texts yesterday,during the game and still now im speechless..........impressed and can not produce the words to describe it.

See you friday;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Yes, we will need to be in contact via mobile this week.

I hope the special guest will meet us.

If you are training it, I can pick u up and deliver you to the station in the new second hand car.

Sugar

Bench
Yes, we will need to be in contact via mobile this week.

I hope the special guest will meet us.

If you are training it, I can pick u up and deliver you to the station in the new second hand car.
We are driving up Dave so we will be at ANZ about 5