What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the Score: Sharks Vs Souths

Craigshark

First Grade
Sharks- 38
Souths- 18

Thats if we play like we did against the Bulldogs and the first 50 odd minutes against Manly.. If we play crap, drop the ball and basically play like we did against the Tigers, it will be a lot closer.

First tryscore- Peachey

TRIALS

Juniors
i think we'll win ...but we are underestimating the bunnies. all this talk of 40 is a bit rich.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
God I love it when teams underestimate us.

The same happened 2 weeks ago on the Tigers forum. 40 this 50 that and look what happened.

Im not being cocky here and saying we are going to win, cos I feel it could go either way, but im not going to be making rash statements like you lot, especially when the Sharks have been FAR FROM impressive so far.

Aries

Bench
As I am coming second in the Cronulla team of the tipping comp for Pick the Scores, I'm not telling ya's what I think :p

Aries

Bench
Sharkette said:
Not even just a little hint Aries???? Pretty pleeeaasse??? :p

Nice to hear from you sharkette 8)

OK, just for you Sharks 32... There is the "little hint", you have to figure out what the Bunnies will get though ;-)