What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your SOO 2021 Teams

Gronk

Staff member
E2sJxxlVoAQoykY

eels_fan

First Grade
360 also had him at 9 and asked Green about Mahoney starting over Grant and Green made mention of it being just to play it safe, but didn’t mention Mahoney not being in the team.

It’s all very strange

eels_fan

First Grade
They confirmed on Triple M radio this morning that Reed is 19th man and just in the squad currently but if Kaufusi doesn’t get off at the judiciary tonight then he’ll come onto the bench.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Id be very surprised if QLD don't win this 3-0

2-1 without Ponga or Munster, or token dead rubber win

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They confirmed on Triple M radio this morning that Reed is 19th man and just in the squad currently but if Kaufusi doesn’t get off at the judiciary tonight then he’ll come onto the bench.

I thought Hess would replace kaufusi wouIdnt make sense having Brimson / Mahoney on the bench

eels_fan

First Grade
I thought Hess would replace kaufusi wouIdnt make sense having Brimson / Mahoney on the bench

I agree. If Kaufusi is out, then it would have to be Hess. Especially when you consider that NSW bench is so big with Haas & Paulo.

So i take it from that, Reed is basically 20th man. If a back gets injured, Fedlt comes in. If a forward gets injured, Hess comes in. Reed is basically there for the team photo, promo shoots and to understudy Grant. Bascially if Grant is fit come Thursday (when Green said he wants all players to be available), then Reed is entirely surplus to their requirements so should come back to us on Saturday for the captains run, play on Sunday and then fly back to QLD on Sunday night/Monday.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I agree. If Kaufusi is out, then it would have to be Hess. Especially when you consider that NSW bench is so big with Haas & Paulo.

So i take it from that, Reed is basically 20th man. If a back gets injured, Fedlt comes in. If a forward gets injured, Hess comes in. Reed is basically there for the team photo, promo shoots and to understudy Grant. Bascially if Grant is fit come Thursday (when Green said he wants all players to be available), then Reed is entirely surplus to their requirements so should come back to us on Saturday for the captains run, play on Sunday and then fly back to QLD on Sunday night/Monday.

I think Munster could be a long shot to play. And Ponga in some doubt. Either ruled out Mahoney plays (Brimson starts), both ruled out Feldt plays (Holmes to fullback) too

I reckon they are crazy only going with Grant after not playing for a few weeks.....

Eelementary

Post Whore
Felise Kaufusi has been cleared by the judiciary (are they seriously f**king kidding????), and Harry Grant will play.

Reed Mahoney released back to his club.

Which I think is hugely unfair on Reed.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Felise Kaufusi has been cleared by the judiciary (are they seriously f**king kidding????), and Harry Grant will play.

source ?

Noise

Coach

Why is it unfair on Reed? They prefer Harry Grant. He played for them last year and was outstanding. Why would they drop him? It is actually a good thing they are allowing Reed to come back and play for Parra. Unfair would have been making him 19th man and then not playing for either QLD or Parra

Latest posts