What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your SOO 2021 Teams

strider

Post Whore
Maybe..........but I'd be surprised. I surprise easily though.
muppetshow32a.jpg

King-Gutho94

Coach
Poor reed.

Harry grant out of origin 2 with hamstring.

I reckon reed will push to play the penrith game to try and get 80 mins in for game 3

Gazzamatta

Coach
Qlds own fault. They pick Rheed to start game 1 with Harry on the bench they likely still have both available. Green is about as smart as Walters.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Has RCG been marked never to play Origin again? I vaguely remember him deciding he couldn't be bothered with Origin one year. Am I misremembering? If I'm not, is that going to haunt him forever?

Noise

Coach
Has RCG been marked never to play Origin again? I vaguely remember him deciding he couldn't be bothered with Origin one year. Am I misremembering? If I'm not, is that going to haunt him forever?
It was last year. He made some comments prior to our semi final about not being keen to head into a bubble again. They mention it here:

Would be very petty of Fittler and the staff to hold that against him considering the circumstances of last year but it wouldn’t surprise me. Maybe they didn’t rate his attitude during the camp itself? I guess in the end it benefits us and hopefully puts a chip on his shoulder for the rest of the year.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Not part of freddie's boys club perhaps like j-turbo

Payne Haas was a disappointment last year. I know he gets through a lot of work. But i dont see the WOW factor every commentator raves on about. Anyone that shows a bit of effort is going to stand out at broncos