What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirated Cards-Foxtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zef

Juniors
Anyone who's got one is certainly not gonna be stupid enough to admit it let alone tell you where they got it.

But having said that, they do pour a good beer at some of those inner city pubs in Newcastle.

Zef said:
Anyone who's got one is certainly not gonna be stupid enough to admit it let alone tell you where they got it.

But having said that, they do pour a good beer at some of those inner city pubs in Newcastle.
My neighbour has one and he said that "you have to look around" meaning that you can't ring up a place in the yellow pages (of course) and get one, you have to find out via word of mouth. I just want to know where I should be looking or if someone may have ..well...contacts 8-[ .
I know this all sounds pointless, but it is going on, I have seen one in use ..and I just need to know where I can get my hands on one!

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
You are most likely going to pay for one thats only operational for 1 month or less - foxtel upgrade their signal codes all the time rendering pirated cards useless, the people that sell them are con artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts