What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PJ Marsh Released By NZ-Worth A Crack?

Anonymous

Juniors
Just heard the Warriors let him go on the footy show.

Although he's been seriously injured he could be a good pickup, sort of like a good version of Brad Drew as an impact player off the bench.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
If he plays again (which i do not expect at all) it'll be in Sydney.

He left the Warriors mainly cause the couple of months he's had back in Sydney proved too good to leave again permanently. He wants his kid to grow up in Sydney, so no way he goes to Canberra or anywhere outside of the Sydney metro area.

He's been released so he can stay in Sydney while he recovers from his injury and his wife is giving birth so he wants to be with his family (his extended family).

So he won't be coming to Canberra.

greeneyed

First Grade
There have been a lot of stories about him going back to the Eels. Part of the Dykes equation.

edabomb

First Grade
If we could pick him up, and he stayed injury free, he would be the best player in the club. A top talent when he's fit!!!!

Its a pipe dream, but it'll help me sleep tonight.

Kris_man

Bench
If we could pick him up, and he stayed injury free, he would be the best player in the club. A top talent when he's fit!!!!

Its a pipe dream, but it'll help me sleep tonight.
i'm with u ed - this guy's is worth being dreaming about.

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
It was on the news here in New Zealand last night that he is expected to be given the all clear from the doctors in October to continue playing and Marsh himself said "It is possible that I might return to the Warriors". So yeah I'd want him he is a very very good player and he played in origin a couple of years back.

legend

Coach
He'd go to the Eels to replace Witt. They'd be near unstoppable with Marsh running the show and with a forward pack containing Hindmarsh, Cannings, Cayless, Morrison, Riddell, Stringer and Robinson, Marsh and Morris would have a field day.

paulquinn49

Bench
He wont play much next year, maybe he would be the perfect signing for souths. Plays very little or no football and is on a good salary.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
legend said:
He'd go to the Eels to replace Witt. They'd be near unstoppable with Marsh running the show and with a forward pack containing Hindmarsh, Cannings, Cayless, Morrison, Riddell, Stringer and Robinson, Marsh and Morris would have a field day.

Add Tahu in the backline and the Eels are looking strong for next year.

Regarding any possible recruitment I think the club has expended all it's salary cap unfortunately :x

Latest posts