What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PJ Marsh

samshark

Juniors
Nine news reported that he wants out of the eels.
Been given three weeks to find another club.
Manager plans to get moving on him tomorrow.

What do you think?
Would be a good pickup IMO. Improve the hooker position.
I dont think Kingston quite cuts it. If there is no dramatic improvement Id be letting him
go this year.

sladden road

Juniors
one of my favourite players of the last 10 years..
pity bought his neck injury he pkayed his best footy before that and at the warriors..
a new club could see him fire again..
is a born again though

Inferno

Coach
for sure if he is cheap. Hooker is 1 position we definitely need strengthening.

Hell sticky might steal Frenzy's suggestion and move Kingston to the halves and De Gois starting hooker.

imasharkie

Coach
PJ was a great runner of the ball before that injury and unfortunatly hasn't got back to the form he displayed then.
We have Degois and he will be our long term hooker, we don't need another crock.

Stonecutter

First Grade
spider said:
** throws rocks at stonecutter **

They're both young and relatively injury free and have a good future ahead of them. I would welcome Marsh only if we don't pay overs for him as we have with many players in the past.

Special K

Coach
I'd take him. We need a hooker and he could/should be a 80 minute guy.

He merked us in the final against the warriors. I've never seen anything like it. He was racing back ten metres, hitting the deck then charging full speed outta the line at players legs cutting them down. It was amazing!

he'd be sweet with our god squad

shadowboxer

First Grade
live wire but injury prone and getting past it, need players who can last the distance and are not looking to increase their super

Inferno

Coach
He's only 27, and he's not that injury prone. He played 22 games last year and 25 the year before.

He goes alright. Has good utility value. To be honest Kinga is struggling. A bit of competition for positions might see the other tow lift their game.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I say sign him, his experience and knowledge will be an asset to the younger guys. We need a nippy, smart little hooker to get a roll on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sheros los Deros said:
He goes alright. Has good utility value. To be honest Kinga is struggling. A bit of competition for positions might see the other tow lift their game.

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

images-1.jpg

Latest posts