What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PL this week at Oki Jubilee - who's coming?

jed

First Grade
OK guys, with Premier League playing this Saturday at Oki Jubilee, who's coming?

2:30pm Saturday 6th August

1 Michael Robertson
2 David Milne
3 Adrian Purtell
4 Jermaine Ale
5 Bronx Goodwin
6 Marc Herbert
7 William Zillman
8 Willie Raston
9 Ryan Hinchcliffe
10 Alan Rothery
11 Ben Jones
12 Jack Pearson
13 Jarred Lawrence

INTERCHANGE
14 Glen Buttriss
15 Ryan Barton
16 Alex Blayden
17 Beau Mundine

Macko8

Juniors
jed said:
OK guys, with Premier League playing this Saturday at Oki Jubilee, who's coming?

2:30pm Saturday 6th August

1 Michael Robertson
2 David Milne
3 Adrian Purtell
4 Jermaine Ale
5 Bronx Goodwin
6 Marc Herbert
7 William Zillman
8 Willie Raston
9 Ryan Hinchcliffe
10 Alan Rothery
11 Ben Jones
12 Jack Pearson
13 Jarred Lawrence

INTERCHANGE
14 Glen Buttriss
15 Ryan Barton
16 Alex Blayden
17 Beau Mundine

not sure if ill be able to make that, do you know if they have good wheelchair access at oki???

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol:
am i the only one not buying macko's wheel chair thing... apologies if im wrong

anyways ill give this a miss, busy but will be there on sunday at Bruce for FG

jed

First Grade
Well if macko8 wants, I'll help push his wheelchair around the ground. I'll be there for sure though.

Macko8

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
:lol:
am i the only one not buying macko's wheel chair thing... apologies if im wrong

anyways ill give this a miss, busy but will be there on sunday at Bruce for FG

yeah thanx for the apology,because you are wrong,i mustn't of made it clear that i am in fact a disabled cripple with brain damage. im just cranky that some people here are making fun of the fact i gotta live my life like it, and my opinions dont count due to my way i have to live my life.

Raider_69

Post Whore
your the same bloke who claimed he put a hit on me in a game of footy
last i checked the wheel chair bound would stuggle to put a hit on a perfectly healthy bloke in a game of league

Macko8

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
your the same bloke who claimed he put a hit on me in a game of footy
last i checked the wheel chair bound would stuggle to put a hit on a perfectly healthy bloke in a game of league

that was just a way of trying to get you to shut-up. but since this ben(wat a hide) prick opens up and asks if ive got down syndrome i fought i should share my life with him and every1 whose been knocking on me for the past several months, really most of you dont know how lucky your lives are.

Raider_69

Post Whore
and really you dont know how badly im not buying this :lol:
if your wheel chair bound then ill buy and then eat a hat

jed

First Grade
ok guys, enough's enough, you can do this by PM if you want :lol:

Macko8

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
and really you dont know how badly im not buying this :lol:
if your wheel chair bound then ill buy and then eat a hat

buy and eat what you want fella.is this how everyone on here acts to a cripple???i wasnt going to say anything about my life until whats his name opened up. i dont care if nobody is or will believe me.i just think its shocking how everyone treats a disabled person.you all should try and help us,not abuse and kick us ,we're just like any other human being.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i also find it difficult to fathom that a disabled person would refer to themselves as a cripple. Most disabled people find this term to one of a derogatory nature. As its a negative term. Such as calling a police officer a "pig".

You story washes like my story that i look like Brad Pitt

Raider_69

Post Whore
and dont take it to heart
on the off chance you are disabled, i dont treat you like this because of your disablity. Im like this with all the f**king idiots of the world.

woodgers

Bench
What happened to Campese? Did I miss something there?

That is a very decent PL team but the Dragons are always a handful at Reggies level, we knocked them out of the finals in 03, they did it to us in 04.

I am also intrigued at why David Furner has swapped Lawrence and Hinchcliffe around for a few weeks now. If you ask me, Lawrence is built like Germ and is really only suited to Hooker.

C'mon Raiders, it is your business end of the year as well.

thickos

First Grade
Campo has a broken hand apparently, out until Round 25.

It seems like the club strongly believes Hinchcliffe is going to be a hooker... um surely Lincoln Withers will be getting that gig in a year's time, maybe sooner...