What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Contract Situations -2007

Mambo

Juniors
Hey Guys,

I am currently putting together a player database for the 2007 season and need to know accurate contract situations for some players to help finalise it.

Do you know the contact situation for the following...

Darius Boyd
Tame Topou

Thank you in advance for any help.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Boyd is off contract i beleive. Tupou is signed for 2 more years if I am not wrong.

Smiley

Bench
i'd rather have micheals then boyd, i dont know how many tries hes had disallowed because hes stepped on the sideline or lost the ball.

vikingstorm

Juniors
Mambo said:
Hey Guys,

I am currently putting together a player database for the 2007 season and need to know accurate contract situations for some players to help finalise it.

Do you know the contact situation for the following...

Darius Boyd
Tame Topou

Thank you in advance for any help.

Darius Boyd looks to have great potential, but then again so does Steve Michaels.

You can send them both to Widnes Vikings if you Dont want them

TehRenegade

Juniors
Boyd should be resigned, Tupou resigned for a further two years a few weeks back.

Though we should look at loaning out Boyd overseas, like what Canberra did, have him over there for a season and let's see how he excels.