What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Nominations 2021 (FT/TT, Renegotiation, RFA, 5th year option)

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise tag auction is up, if you bid and win and the controlling owner chooses to decline to match, you will owe them two 1st round picks as compensation.

If there are no bids it's a one year deal to the franchising team, if there is a bid then whoever ends up with the player can assign years.

Auctions will be over after 24 hours.

Transition tag auction is next up.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Updated contracts for RFAs and 5th year options. All zero year players dropped from rosters.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise tags will finish up soon.

Marlon Humphrey has been added to the auction as the only transition tag nominated player. He's up for 24 hours. Bids can be made, no compensation to be given if the owner chooses not to match.

Renegotiation auction will begin tomorrow night.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Renegotiation auction is open.
Auctions end after 24 hours of no bids, individual player auction timer resets after every new bid.
Current owners can match the final bid if they wish. Whoever ends up with the player can assign a contract up to 5 years.
New teams can get in on this as well to try and get their roster started if they see someone they fancy.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I stuffed up on Beckham, he finished the year on IR so wasn't eligible. I put him back on my roster with his original contract.

Mjp81

Juniors
How do I work out who I dropped to rack up $13K in salary adjustments? Was it moves I made during the season last year where 80% was carried over or something? I have tried to look back through my transaction history and it doesn't seem to go back that far. Maybe I am missing something obvious?

zombie jesus

Staff member
How do I work out who I dropped to rack up $13K in salary adjustments? Was it moves I made during the season last year where 80% was carried over or something? I have tried to look back through my transaction history and it doesn't seem to go back that far. Maybe I am missing something obvious?
I hadn't removed the OBJ hit from when I moved him back to me, that's $2500 gone. What's left is penalties from players you dropped this year and $3600 carry over from last season.

Latest posts