What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

• Matt Sing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Rauhihi

• Glenn Morrison

• Kevin Campion

• Ty Williams

• Michael Luck

• David Myles

• Chris Sheppard

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters

Kasper

Bench
Who does everyone think will be our player of the year? I think all the players above have been our best this year. My personal vote go's to singy as he has had an outstanding year including a grat origin series and a good test match.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Good poll. I've gone for Sing, he's looked very impressive in the games I've seen him play in. I think the new signings have made a positive impact as well this year.

Kasper

Bench
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Good poll. I've gone for Sing, he's looked very impressive in the games I've seen him play in. I think the new signings have made a positive impact as well this year.
Yeah i think Ra has had a great year and has been a great buy for the club he closely followed sing for me. Also i think Williams has had a superb year and has really stood up especially when sing hasn't been there.