What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Retirement at GF

qld redvee

Juniors
Couldnt believe what i saw trotted out with the player retirement parade yesterday
Greg Bird trotted out under a Gold Coast banner -- since when do we acknowledge english super League players retiring ?
I remember when james Graham got his 400 games and good old Todd said words similar to he played the bulk of games in ESL so we cant give him what we did for cameron so Bird gets to be acknowledged after his rap sheet
I think they also had eastwood go araound as a doggie when he played for the sharks feeder team in newtown ..

things you talk about when nothings happen for the dragons
get those announcements happening Bj so we can discuss

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Couldnt believe what i saw trotted out with the player retirement parade yesterday
Greg Bird trotted out under a Gold Coast banner -- since when do we acknowledge english super League players retiring ?
I remember when james Graham got his 400 games and good old Todd said words similar to he played the bulk of games in ESL so we cant give him what we did for cameron so Bird gets to be acknowledged after his rap sheet
I think they also had eastwood go araound as a doggie when he played for the sharks feeder team in newtown ..

things you talk about when nothings happen for the dragons
get those announcements happening Bj so we can discuss

If the nrl can let players play for Australia, then Tonga or alike and back to Australia again, then anything can happen and will, if it suits the nrl. They are a law unto thenselves.

Gareth67

First Grade
I put the blame for this solely upon the shoulders of our possum ! If only he hadn’t criticized poor ole Millward as often as he did we could’ve had most of those distinguished gentlemen playing in the Big Red V for next season . They were all in the journeymen class of player and were prime candidates for the Dragons . Instead here they are saying their final farewells.

Latest posts