What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player unrest at the Cows?

The_Frog

First Grade
When a team loses 4 in a row to start the season there is always player unrest. Something is wrong if there isn't.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Don’t fear, the Cowboys have an appointment on Sunday with Dr Tiger.

By 6pm Sunday night Payten will be compared to Jack Gibson, Andrew Clifford to Joey Johns and the Cowboys to the St George team of the 50s and 60s.

The only mystery is how Dr Tiger hasn’t been involved in the vaccine development

mistertaylor

Juniors
As a Cowboys supporter I have been wondering heaps over the last month.
We are defensively weak, especially on the edges, yet we have a great defensive centre named Paul Bowman on staff. Our halves aren't finishing sets with a good kick or last tackle option, but we have a legend like JT floating around the club. Our forwards (except Taumalolo) are easy to tackle and don't show any defensive steel, yet we have Matt Scott and Gavin Cooper floating around the club.

With the number of great former players still involved with the club, how are we still so ordinary? Every year since 2015 we have pretty much gone backwards.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
With the number of great former players still involved with the club, how are we still so ordinary? Every year since 2015 we have pretty much gone backwards.

So have the Broncos, at a rate of knots. Maybe that Grand Final is just cursed. The front office of both clubs just ceased giving a shit. "Hey we just delivered one of the greatest Grand Finals ever. That's our job done for the next decade. Who wants Pizza?"

Every merkin at the Broncos responsible for recruitment over the past 5 years needs to join the Centrelink queue, yet they just won't get rid of them. I smell Nepotism out the ass.

SBD82

Coach
So have the Broncos, at a rate of knots. Maybe that Grand Final is just cursed. The front office of both clubs just ceased giving a shit. "Hey we just delivered one of the greatest Grand Finals ever. That's our job done for the next decade. Who wants Pizza?"

Every merkin at the Broncos responsible for recruitment over the past 5 years needs to join the Centrelink queue, yet they just won't get rid of them. I smell Nepotism out the ass.
In war, there are no winners.

gerg

Juniors

Settle down tiger. The only reason it was considered a great game was because the ****ing Broncos bottled it. Was an otherwise pretty dull grand final.

Valheru

Coach
It's becoming pretty obvious that Payten is doing this on purpose so he can clean out the playing group and build the roster as he sees fit.

I don't think he gives a shit if they come last and he may well have communicated as such to the board.

Latest posts