What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes for Raiders vs. Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are your picks for 3, 2 and 1 votes for today's game?

Here's the team:

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Jason Bulgarelli
4. Adam Mogg
5. Michael Robertson
6. Jason Croker
7. Mark McLinden
8. Ryan O'Hara
9. Simon Woolford (c)
10. Luke Davico
11. Ruben Wiki
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Terry Martin

14. Tyran Smith
15. Michael Hodgson
16. Ben Cross
18. Jarred Lawrence

Here are my picks

3 points - Simon Woolford. I thought he directed the team around the park fantastically, and he got back to running from dummy half.

2 points - Jason Bulgarelli. I originally chose Schif, but I completely forgot about Boogs. What a tireless worker and a great defender.

1 point - Michael Hodgson. Hodgo put in big time today, I thought he was a tireless workhose and he seemed to get more game time than Rhino and Statue.

greeneyed

First Grade
My votes are mostly driven by the first half performances:

3 points Woolford

2 points Wiki

1 point McLinden

I thought Clinton played well too. The forwards were all magnificent in the first half, but then the mistakes etc in the second half were pretty awful.

edabomb

First Grade
3 - clinton
2 - o'hara
1 - smith (he did alot of good defensive work on our line, and had quite a good game in attack aswell)

BradtheRipper

Juniors
3 davico
2 clinton/ o'hara
1 Smith. He came on and his defense and strong surges along with hodgo' helped stifle the dragons momentum

woodgers

Bench
3. Bulgarelli
2. Woolford
1. Hodgson

I thought that most performed o.k. I am a bit surprised that Clinton has a lot of 3 points. Made a break in the first half but besides that didn't really do anything else out of the ordinary. This isn't going to be a repeat of last year where he picks up points each week because he is a lot of supporters favourite player is it?

BradtheRipper

Juniors
0- for simpkins favoured home side the passes were not forward and tyran did not strip the ball. they were just as off as well. and clintons interference was legal he was heading back for the ball and can hustle for the ball. It's as if the video ref was f**king watching yesterdays game and said i better not let this one go then. The tigers was 5 times worse then clint's chase.
On the shot clock for goals what if the game had two minutes to go, and the club would rather take the fine than risk losing a close game. clint seemed to take a lot longer on that late marty brilliant try. Marty is a great player because even though he f**ked up the previous 5 kicks, he still took the option again when it was open, even when he looked down on confidence all game.

paulquinn49

Bench
what a cool game, wasnt the best quality but they won

Hindmarsh 2 points
Shif 2 points
Wiki 1 point
Smith 1 point :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock:

edabomb

First Grade
yea he was solid at the back and 1 of the few spark plugs in attack. always in a good position, considering the dragons had quite a good long kicking game.

frank

Juniors
I can't believe poor old Moggy hasn't got a single vote.

3. Mogg - Tackled and ran brilliantly.

2. Woolford - Directed traffic, kicked and ran from dummy half very well.

1. Hodgson - Made some very tough metres when nobody else wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts