What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes-Raiders vs. Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Juniors
I know someone else normally does this but, yeh, I felt like it.

3-Mark McLinden, solid all night, good in attack, vastly improved kicking game
2-Ruben Wiki, brilliant in attack and defence, if only we had 5 of him
1-Ian Hindmarsh, Thought he went unnoticed after a top defensive effort

Raider_69

Post Whore
3- Hodgo - worked hard all night, didnt rate him till this year
1- Davico - did well for a one legged man
1- Cross - sorted them out as usual
1- Wiki - solid again, gotta get me some Karva
1- Macca - looked good most the night

slight editing

edabomb

First Grade
3 - Davico - 1 handling error, but had a blinder other than that
2 - Woolford - excellent leader, just not sure why we have lawrence coming off the bench, leave woolford at hooker for 80 unless you have a drew quality replacement. or if hes not fit enough
1 - Robbo - went hard all night, if he improves his defense he will replace jamaal well

3 points - Michael Hodgson. Bloody hell, this guy is a fricking machine. I never knew how good he was until the last two weeks.

2 points - Ruben Wiki. I don't think I need to say why.

1 point - Luke Davico. Carrying a leg injury and he just kept on going all night.

Honorable mentions: The Boss, Robbo and Macca.

BradtheRipper

Juniors
3-Wiki,Davico,Cross,Mark,Robbo,
2- martin. fighting injury all week. ferocious defense, had more punch in his hitups than i've seen, good angles.'
1-hindmarsh, but his attack seems a bit sloppy.maybe is waiting for a bit better direction
This time last year we seemed to have perfect balance between Offense and Defense. But this year our defense has gone up much more in aggression and probably eaten up our attacking efforts more.
We won this type of tight game last year, and i havn't seen them concede a game before fulltime in 2 years which reiterates how spent they were in defense.

Stay Green!

mike83au

Juniors
Ok.... I'm still wondering the heck happened last night - haven't seen the Raiders capitulate like that in a couple of years... Anyway:

3pts: Davico
2pts: Hodgson
1pt: Robertson

sydraider

First Grade
davicos hit was one of the biggest i seen in the game, and if he done that ona a busted leg then i cant wait till he 100% lol ;-)

Points wise i would have.....

1. macca
2. DAVICO
3. CROSS

man o man did cross have a great game, i cant wait till he is more seasoned, he will tear the nrl apart :twisted:

thickos

First Grade
OK my votes!

2. Michael Robertson - this kid has started the season well!!! Working really hard on his game, sensational effort to keep the ball off the ground in that try he scored. He bobs up and does a lot of hit-ups too, well done.
2. Luke Davico - the STATUE is back!!! He ripped it up with killer hitups and that hit, my god...... :D
1. Michael Hodgson - workhorse!
1. Ruben Wiki - clone this guy, sign his kids, FFS keep Wiki in Canberra forever!!!

thickos

First Grade
BradtheRipper said:
3-Wiki,Davico,Cross,Mark,Robbo,
2- martin. fighting injury all week. ferocious defense, had more punch in his hitups than i've seen, good angles.'
1-hindmarsh, but his attack seems a bit sloppy.maybe is waiting for a bit better direction
This time last year we seemed to have perfect balance between Offense and Defense. But this year our defense has gone up much more in aggression and probably eaten up our attacking efforts more.
We won this type of tight game last year, and i havn't seen them concede a game before fulltime in 2 years which reiterates how spent they were in defense.

Stay Green!

These threads, created after each match, are for the voting in the SGB 2004 Player of the Year. Details can be found at http://www.geocities.com/sydney_green_brigade - click on 'PLAYER OF THE YEAR'. Basically you have six votes you can dish out to who you think was the standout from the game, but no-one player can receive more than 3 votes from a voter (see what the other voters are doing). Then everything gets compiled and we see who was our MOTM for that game, its a cumulative thing across the season.

We are trying to possibly have the 'SGB player of the year' as a serious award at the Raiders end of season presentation night as it is a true fan-based award. As such please respect the voting criteria so the legitimacy of the competition is maintained!!

Thanks and please feel free to vote again Brad!

Status
Not open for further replies.