What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes V. Knights

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
3 - Hayne
2 - Morris
1 - Cordoba

Honourable mentions: EVERYONE! Nobody played badly. Also I hope someone catches that duck and keeps it as a pet because it has to be some sort of good luck charm.

parra pete

Referee
Cayless was good. He has improved greatly over the past couple of weeks. And credit where credit is due. Tim Smith was good tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
3. Johns
2. Quinn
1. Perry

:sarcasm:

;-)

3. Hayne
2. Morris
1. Riddell

all the guys played real well though

Phillips

Referee
Missa said:
Hayne = arrogant

please refer to

Phillips said:
mrpink.jpg

Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for you.

paulb88

Juniors
3 - Hayne (god i was hoping he'd score one more to get lyon of the books)
2 - Grothe (great backup from origin)
1 - Morrison/Hindy

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Missa said:
Hayne = arrogant

Hayne = confident

Which is bloody fantastic, what better than a kid who has come into first grade and actually backs himself to do well. He is full of confidence now, if we make the finals it will be because of him (and our fowards finally having a go). Congratulations to Hagan and our management for not backing down to McKinnon and his manager because Hayne is such a special talent.

Side note.. WHERE ARE YA SMITHY?! What a mug, playing Petersen ahead of Hayne, now Hayne bags 4 tries in a match and 8 for the year, get that one up ya! I can't wait to see him screw up Newcastle too. Should have given it away while ya could buddy, but not to be.