What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes vs. Tigers

The team:

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. David Howell
3. Phil Graham
4. Adam Mogg
16. Matt Gafa
6. Jason Smith
7. Todd Carney
8. Josh Miller
9. Lincoln Withers
15. Kris Kahler
11. Matt Adamson
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Jason Croker (c)

Res:
10. Troy Thompson
14. Alan Tongue
17. Jason Williams
18. Marshall Chalk

2 points - Josh Miller. GUN.
1 point - Jason Williams. Made some strong runs, just what we needed at certain times.
1 point - Todd Carney. Looked a lot more comfortable today. He's certainly developing. He bombed a certain try though.
1 point - David Howell. Best game of the year IMO.
1 point - Troy Thompson. Made some strong runs early on off the bench.

Chachi

Bench
3. Howell - supurb defensive effort and played his ass off covering kicks all over the park. This guy doesn't get enough credit for covering for the other nuffies in our backline.
2. Miller - Dominated their pack and gave his usual 100% every hit up.
1. Carney - Hard pick for the 1 point. Made a few bad mistakes and lacked leadership when Smith was off, but also brought off some great try savers and sparked our first half attack.

edabomb

First Grade
3 Croker
2 Howell
1 Williams

I really wanted to give Carney some points but he showed too much Brett Finch syndrome to me. He'd do a good thing and then stuff it up by doing something stupid.

Mogg went ok too, apart from being done by that dummy.

Thompson played 2004 style, and Kahler offered nothing. I'll be glad to see the back of Hindy.