What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players breaking contracts mid season should...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1) be made to wait an allotted time before they can play for a new team
Maybe 6 matches?

2) Be forced to play out the year in a team of the NRLs choice ?

3) Banned from mid season team changes all together ?
You know there's a poll function yeah?

_Johnsy

Referee
On a serious note (sorry fellas).

If the three parties (Club A, Club B & Player all come to an agreement & the terms are acceptable, I have absolutely no issue with it.

In the spirit of this thread, they must sit down with IBM & hear him explain the complete rationale behind every post/reply.

Rhyno

First Grade
1) be made to wait an allotted time before they can play for a new team
Maybe 6 matches?

2) Be forced to play out the year in a team of the NRLs choice ?

3) Banned from mid season team changes all together ?

#FreeMaloney

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Has to be a permanent guest on The Footy Show, sit next to Erin Molan AND has to be the test audience for any segment including Beau Ryan...
What is it with all the hatred of Erin Molan?

If you came home one night and found her spread eagled and naked on your bed, would you kick her out?

A way better sort than that Yvonne Sampson, who incidentally, looks likes Cameron Smith's long lost twin.

no name

Coach

If you came home one night and found her spread eagled and naked on your bed, would you kick her out?

A way better sort than that Yvonne Sampson, who incidentally, looks likes Cameron Smith's long lost twin.
Whaaaaa?
I have to respectfully disagree.

Also Vonny knows her league, haven't seen TFS for ages but last i saw Molan's footy input wasn't much more than 'go Raiders'.

soc123_au

Staff member

I dont get it either. I'd be quite happy to arrive home to either of them prancing around in their lingerie.

Latest posts