1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines!

In this week's edition Paul Jobber goes one-on-one with retired NRL match official Gavin Badger, Rick Edgerton looks at some of the legendary halves pairings as Penrith pair Nathan Cleary & Jarome Luai ascend to potential greatness, and we look at a world of rugby league this coming weekend with Steve Mascord.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Finals Week 3, NRLW Round 3, Challenge Cup Final, Super League Round 16, NZRL Premiership and Toulouges Nines programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 21 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Players breaking contracts mid season should...

Discussion in 'NRL' started by carcharias, Oct 12, 2017.

1. veggiepatch1959

veggiepatch1959 First Grade

I respectfully respect your comment but....

....who honestly is attracted to someone of the opposite sex because they know their footy.

Can't see David Middleton getting swamped by numerous glamours because he "knows his footy".

Iafeta, Life's Good and soc123_au like this.
  2. no name

no name Coach

I think part of the punishment originally mooted was having to listen to sit next to her on TFS.

3. Disco

Disco Bench

Here is a crazy thought, Molan and Sampson should be treated as journalists/presenters and not be reduced to simply how much you all want to shag them.

I've met Erin Molan twice via work engagements, once before the Footy Show when she was a lowly beat reporter and post footy show and trust me, she is a footy fanatic. Obviously she is not a coach but she loves league

Never met Sampson but her role is as a presenter/facilitator same as James Bracey on 9 now......I never see people bagging him cause he isn't cutting in on Joey to give his insight on tactics, it is not his role

4. Lambretta

Lambretta First Grade

Timmah?......................and me probably
    Thankfully Darryl Brohman knows nothing about footy

5. BennyV

BennyV Coach

This has nothing to do with physical appearance, it's the fact that she (along with several others on that sorry excuse for a sports show) is horrible to watch/listen to and makes me cringe every time she opens her mouth with an attempt at humour or football analysis.

Regarding looks, I'd have to disagree. Yvonne by a landslide.

6. Timmah

Timmah LeagueUnlimited News Editor Staff Member

What the f**k do I have to do with the price of fish on a Sunday in China?

7. veggiepatch1959

veggiepatch1959 First Grade

The price of flathead fillets went up by $5 a kilo today.

And BennyV.....I suppose you have posters of Camilla Parker Bowles and Glenn Close plastered all over your bedroom walls?

Timmah likes this.
  8. Lambretta

Lambretta First Grade

Your sense of humour is legendary