What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players Milking Penalties- Mitchell Moses style

muznik

Juniors
Moses should have gone off for a HIA the way he laid there on the ground as though he'd been knocked out.

So would that mean Blake would have gotten 10 in the bin? :p

I do agree though, if a player stays down like they've been KO'd make them go off for the HIA.
It might stop a bit of the foxing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Catweasel, Catweasel
Acts like cat, talks like weasel..

hqdefault.jpg

TheFrog

Coach
If Waqa Blake doesn’t shove him in the back, he doesn’t go down.

Sure he made the most of it, but what Blake did was stupid, against the rules and deserved to be penalised.
You didn't see Moses pull him by the jersey while he was playing the ball then?

franklin2323

Immortal
If Waqa Blake doesn’t shove him in the back, he doesn’t go down.

Sure he made the most of it, but what Blake did was stupid, against the rules and deserved to be penalised.

Rules also state. You lay motionless then go off for HIA. That would fix the diving

Exsilium

First Grade
If you claim to be fouled and possibly injured, you should have to go off the field for an assessment, similar to the HIA.

The infringing player can then be sin binned but the injured player, if able to return, cannot do so for the corresponding 10 minutes but can be replaced by a bench player, like the HIA. This will ensure an advantage to the infringed team.

It could deter but I’ve thought about this for two whole minutes and even I can see holes.

Noisy Parker

Juniors
If you claim to be fouled and possibly injured, you should have to go off the field for an assessment, similar to the HIA.

The infringing player can then be sin binned but the injured player, if able to return, cannot do so for the corresponding 10 minutes but can be replaced by a bench player, like the HIA. This will ensure an advantage to the infringed team.

It could deter but I’ve thought about this for two whole minutes and even I can see holes.
Exactly right, fall down & lie....HIA. That’ll stop the garbage.

AJB1102

First Grade
I think more blokes cop a head knock and feign a leg injury to avoid HIA than take a dive now

Latest posts