What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players Player award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robster

Bench
Can this be a Award?

Basically its a award based not on how much points the player gets in a game, but its how much passion and encourgement the player produces to the team, like for example without Half in the comp the Pirates would of recieved the wooden spoon for sure, can you please nominate your Players Player below.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No its already set up. Besides we already have plenty of individual awards including the MVP award, the most improved forummer of the year award and the Rookie of the year.

nibbs

Bench
Robster said:
like for example without Half in the comp the Pirates would of recieved the wooden spoon for sure

i wonder how martin will react when he sees this comment. surely any chance robster once had with friendship with martin is now well and truly dead.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Kurt, I'm shocked and appalled. tbh I think this is quite obviously due to the fact that I didn't agree to play for NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.