What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players to sign...

Who would u most like to see in the lime-green next year?

• Luke Bailey

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Chris Flannery

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Ashley Harrison

• Neville Costigan

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Willie Mason

• Braith Anasta

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Crusader said:
that was weird...everyone's names appeared to be in Arabic until i refreshed the page...

in other news Omasm Bin Laden has lauched a Jihad on Raider Crusader's computer, labeling it an american pig

Raider Crusader

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
in other news Omasm Bin Laden has lauched a Jihad on Raider Crusader's computer, labeling it an american pig
Yes. Im in hiding at the moment because of him! He labelled me as an infidel!

sydraider

First Grade
I voted for Bailey.

Wouldnt mind seeing Harrison and Flannery come to the raiders also.

I think anasta will stay with the dogs.

Mickxpt

Juniors
out of those picks , i would have harrisson, flannery and mason.
mason will fire up anyone. even though hes a bit of a dick, hes about passion
and i havent seen that in green since daley.

jed

First Grade
Mickxpt said:
mason will fire up anyone. even though hes a bit of a dick, hes about passion
and i havent seen that in green since daley.

How about Schif's displays of passion, kissing the emblem? Against Souths earlier this year, he was all about passion for the green.

albi

Juniors
I think Flannery. He is all class, and can play all over the park. Bailey lifts for origin selection, then spends the rest of the season injured, just like his team mates, Ryles and barrett.

woodgers

Bench
legend said:
Woodgers would be my guess.

Na, only just read it. I can't split Bailey, Anasta and Harrison. As a player I like Harrison the most but the backrow is covered. The Raiders have shown with Jason Smith that this side will win when a half can give direction and put balls on players chests so Anasta fits the description. Bailey is close to the best prop going around and would improve our go forward immensly. The other thing I like about Bailey is not only is his work quality, he will do it for as long as the coach allows him to stay out on the park. I don't know who we need the most so I won't vote.

What I would vote for is keeping Josh Miller in 1st grade. He has been inspirational in our last 2 losses. If every forward played like him, we would be higher up the table that is for sure.

FullySick

Juniors
Dunno....i havnt seen enough of Harrison to comment, but by the looks of the raps some of you are giving him i think he might go ok?
Bailey would go well provided he stays injury free.
Flannery would be able to fill numerous positions so i would mind him in the team either.
Mason would never move to Canberra.
Anasta, ummm not while we have Campese who will have an outstanding year next year.
Costigan, meh, cant see him adding a great deal.

So id vote for Bailey/Flannery combo.

Coraki_kid

Juniors
i think we should go for smoeone like gary tupou who seems to be on the outer at the broncos and is off contract. he would add some much added size to our backline.

annav

Juniors
I thought Harrison played well against the Dogs, he would be a handy acquisition

woodgers

Bench
annav said:
I thought Harrison played well against the Dogs, he would be a handy acquisition

He was in the halves for a large part. I have never seen him in the playmaking role and he did pretty well.