What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who've knocked back Parra's advances...

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So now that almost every NRL player on the open market has knocked back Parra, they're now looking at Josh Papali and Robbie Farah

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...6581436167?from=igoogle+gadget+compact+bi_rss

Could we make a LU 1 to 17 team of players who've knocked back Parra in the offseason?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll kick it off for the players off for 2012 alone.

1. Beale
2. Whare
3. Jennings
4. B Scott
5. Folau
6. Bird
7. Foran/DCE
8. Scott
9. Sereyago?Norman? Next will be Farah.
10. Tamou
11. T Williams
12. Lewis
13. SBW

14. Te'o
15. Frizzel
16. J Smith
17. Tamalololololololololo

Last edited:

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
So now that almost every NRL player on the open market has knocked back Parra, they're now looking at Josh Papali and Robbie Farah

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...6581436167?from=igoogle+gadget+compact+bi_rss

Could we make a LU 1 to 17 team of players who've knocked back Parra in the offseason?

It mentions nothing whatsoever that Parra is after Farah. It only mentions that the Tigers are stepping up their bid to retain Farah by offering him a four year deal.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll kick it off for the players off for 2012 alone.

1. Beale
2. Whare
3. Jennings
4. B Scott
5. Folau
6. Bird
7. Foran/DCE
8. Scott
9. Sereyago?Norman? Next will be Farah.
10. Tamou
11. T Williams
12. Lewis
13. SBW

14. Te'o
15. Frizzel
16. J Smith
17. Tamalololololololololo

Dead set idiot you are !!!

1. Beale - no offer made
2. Whare - no offer made
3. Jennings - no offer made
4. B Scott - yes offer made
5. Folau - yes offer made
6. Bird - no offer made
7. Foran/DCE - no offer made
8. Scott - yes off made
9. Sereyago?Norman? Next will be Farah. - no offer made
10. Tamou - yes offer made
11. T Williams - yes offer made
12. Lewis - yes offer made
13. SBW - no offer made

14. Te'o - no offer mase
15. Frizzel - no offer made
16. J Smith- no offer made
17. Tamalololololololololo a - yes offer made

DoggiesBro

Juniors

1. Beale - no offer made
2. Whare - no offer made
6. Bird - no offer made
8. Scott - yes off made
13. SBW - no offer made

14. Te'o - no offer mase

Your an idiot, SBW was all over the news about "Kearney being the nz coach", te'o they chased, frizzell they chased, j smith they chased, foran they chased, bird they tried so hard for the whole former nsw coach/shark coach was all over the news too. jennings they chased, whare they chased. norman the article is a few days old. Only one i'm not sure on is Beale, and i'm sure there is someone i've forgot. :lol::lol::lol:

Butthurt much?

It's ok, you picked up Lussick relax.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Your an idiot, SBW was all over the news about "Kearney being the nz coach", te'o they chased, frizzell they chased, j smith they chased, foran they chased, bird they tried so hard for the whole former nsw coach/shark coach was all over the news too. jennings they chased, whare they chased. norman the article is a few days old. Only one i'm not sure on is Beale, and i'm sure there is someone i've forgot. :lol::lol::lol:

Butthurt much?

Na mate no hurt here - maybe check you facts first eg Kearney spoke with SBW but made no offer as he believed he wanted to much. Bird was not offer a contract, neither was Jennings... and on it goes.

Regarding Foran you may have confused yourself, it was the dogs not the eels that offered him a huge contract which he rejected.

natheel

Coach
There is a HUGE difference between being linked and actually making an offer.

Linked is journos way of saying 'they might go after him'

Sbw said he thinks Kearney is a good coach but parra never made a formal offer. They said he would be a good pick up for any club. He was sewn up at roosters long before any club could even get a word in.

Beale, whare, foran, DCE, Segeyaro, Frizzell, te'o, taumalolo and j smith (type in google their names and then parramatta eels and nothing about signing or chasing appears, only games they have played against parra, seriously where did you get these from) people on our forums said 'i hope we are after te'o or smith but nothing formal was reported in terms of offering anything) were never made an offer by the club. Smith was rumored because there was word he was seeking a release and when that happens us, dragons and dogs are usually the first clubs journos think will be interested

With Jennings he was only talked about as a possible signing because Stuart became coach and people were saying he will go after him (same with bird but when he signed with titans not a word about eels missing out on him was whispered) but when all the roosters shit was happening we were never mentioned it was sharks that chased with roosters. Stuart was EXPECTED to chase bird and Jennings due to his nsw link

Doggiesbro yes we missed out on a few players but PLEASe now you're just making things up. Did you look at club signings and just pluck the names out of thin air? Lol

On Norman the papers have said we made an offer Ricky Stuart actually denied it

So like you said to others about dogs stick to your own clubs news because you clearly have no idea

End argument

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member

1. Beale - no offer made
2. Whare - no offer made
6. Bird - no offer made
8. Scott - yes off made
13. SBW - no offer made

14. Te'o - no offer mase

Actual offers were made to T. rex, tamou, Scott and folau that's it!

Stagger eel

Staff member

1. Beale - no offer made
2. Whare - no offer made
6. Bird - no offer made
8. Scott - yes off made
13. SBW - no offer made

14. Te'o - no offer mase

Butthurt much?

If we're to believe the papers than maybe your club shouldn't even be in the comp after the Coffs Harbour scandal, now... Run along little boy!