What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players!!!!!

TripleM

Juniors
No idea, but it makes absolutely no difference, as soon as you turn on the game you can move him to the other one if you want.

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
im sure he will be with the rabbitohs cuz he was wif them at the start of the year and the game is being based on players in the team from the start of the year but ye if he isn't in there just move him in

Parra_Boy

Juniors
From what I heard rosters are based around the time of the State Of Origin Series.

Might be wrong though.

Big Bunny

Juniors
I'm going to design a team full of jerks and he can be the captain. So far I have: Jason Stevens, Tim Brasher, Matt Rogers, Wendall Sailor, Andrew Gee, Paul Vautin, Mathew Ridge, Matt Parsons, Martin Offiah, Nigel Vagana, Willie Mason and Henry Fa'fili. The coach is Chris Anderson.

Phillips

Referee
Big Bunny said:
I'm going to design a team full of jerks and he can be the captain. So far I have: Jason Stevens, Tim Brasher, Matt Rogers, Wendall Sailor, Andrew Gee, Paul Vautin, Mathew Ridge, Matt Parsons, Martin Offiah, Nigel Vagana, Willie Mason and Henry Fa'fili. The coach is Chris Anderson.

you forgot to include the souths players and coach :lol:

Big Bunny

Juniors
I never watch Parra games so I can't really comment on them. Feel free to nominate your own team though, everyone has their own idea on who is annoying.

Langmack is a bit of a knob but apart from Walker there aren't really any Souths players who fit that description anymore, except for perhaps the incoming Terry Hill. They would make excellent additions to an under achievers squad though.

Goleel

Juniors
It's funny a Sharks fan saying Parra players are knobs when their side contains Stevens, Beattie, Phil Bailey, Kimmorley, Peachey and are coached by the biggest knob in the game, Chris Anderson. I suppose any Cronulla supporter would have a grudge against Parra, 74-4 and all...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
He would obviously be with the Roosters because they said they updated the 2003 player movements before the release.

bartman

Immortal
I hope that Chris Walker's player attributes in the game are matched to his real life ones... none!

Maybe they can program in a feature where his playing attributes increase only when the team he's in have a good win-loss ratio?

A fair-dinkum goose... not a duck!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Goleel said:
It's funny a Sharks fan saying Parra players are knobs when their side contains Stevens, Beattie, Phil Bailey, Kimmorley, Peachey and are coached by the biggest knob in the game, Chris Anderson. I suppose any Cronulla supporter would have a grudge against Parra, 74-4 and all...

I think they would have a grudge towards Shayne Hayne after that game. Besides the only knob at Parramatta would have to be BS.

I think they would have a grudge towards Shayne Hayne after that game. Besides the only knob at Parramatta would have to be BS.

Gee give Smith a break, gee fans are quick to blame the coach when they have an off season aren't they???

Latest posts