What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs 2012

Didgi

Wigan and Saints through to week three so far, Warrington and Catalan to play the winners of Leeds/Wakefield and Hull/Huddersfield.

Rhinos v Wakey has been a decent game so far, some sharp ball movement, good kicking and reasonably high standard. Would like to see those Leeds backs fire up though.

lol... and as a I type that Kallum Watkins beats two or three to put Burrow over.

Didgi

Hall takes an intercept on his own line, only denied by a great tackle from Washbrook. BJB finishes it off in the next play off Sinfield's kick to space. 18-16 Leeds.

Didgi

Danny McGuire in off a nippy bit of work from Burrow, now Hardaker accelerates straight through the Wakey defence to go the length of the field. Leeds running away with it now.

Didgi

After a hit-back from Ali Lauitiiti and a bombed chance by Washbrook BJB is in for his second for Leeds. Game wrapped up.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
No commentary at all, intermittent sound and a lovely period of the french speaking commentary. How is it Australian tv networks can f&ck up a seemingly simple parallel broadcast of sky sports coverage?

Surprised by wire's installment as favourites. There's maybe a reason no one has done the double in this format.

Sure they will be back. They've got a great coach, squad and must be getting playoff experience that pundits seem to imply they lack Catalans were disappointing, but will surely provide a sterner test at home for Leeds.

All in all though. Would have to agree that this season hasn't been particularly memorable. Lets hope hull v huddersfield and next weeks games can provide a bit more excitement

JasonE

Bench
Wigan v Catalan was garbage

Warrington v Saints was a bit scrappy but a decent game.

Leeds v Wakey was thoroughly enjoyable, a really good contest until the 70th minute when Wakey bombed a try, Watkins was great for Leeds.

I expect Hull v Giants to be a top game.

fanatique

Juniors
Wigan v Catalan was garbage

Warrington v Saints was a bit scrappy but a decent game.

Leeds v Wakey was thoroughly enjoyable, a really good contest until the 70th minute when Wakey bombed a try, Watkins was great for Leeds.

I expect Hull v Giants to be a top game.

Giants let themselves down really. Still good to have Hull at the business end.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Great game in France. Leeds raised their game again, I thought, usual suspects Sinfield, Peacock and Burrow excellent.

JasonE

Bench
I enjoyed the game but i thought the interchange bench players made the difference for Leeds, all four were outstanding.
I still don't know why they don' give Watkins more ball.